LII

Welcome to the twelve years later.

If you don't like these add on chapter things that show up at the end of books then eh don't read it or whatever.

Okay bye
- unedited

Isaac adjusts his shirt in the mirror.

With my hands on his hips and my head on his chin I grumble for him to hurry up.

I hear the screaming of Angela yelling at Thomas.

"Great. I finish up and you go deal with that."

"Thomas!" I yell as I leave the room.

I walk into Angela's light blue room where she and Thomas are playing dolls on the floor.

"What's wrong?" I ask. Angela looks furious.

"He killed my doll!" Angela says angrily before turning to Thomas. "Kill your own doll!"

She's five and her younger brother, Thomas is three.

"Okay how about no more killing," I say picking the dolls out of their hands. "Time to get ready."

Angela frowns to me.

"You get to wear the dress we picked out," I say kneeling down beside her. "The one we said you had to wait to wear. You get to wear that now."

"Okay," she says before hopping up and running to her closet.

"You get dressed," I say as I pick up Thomas off the floor. "I'm going to go help Thomas."

"Okay," she says already too buried in her clothes to be concerned with me right now.

"Okay Tommy," I say facing him. "You ready to go to see your cousins?"

"Elle and Valry."

"Yes, Elle and Valerie."

"Yay!"

I go to Thomas' room next to Angela's and help him get dressed. Soon Isaac appears in the doorframe.

"Is Angela ready?" I ask looking up at him. I'm knelt on the floor helping Thomas get his shirt on.

"Yeah."

"Did you grab the snacks in the kitchen?"

"Yup."

"And the iPads. I'm not driving in the car with them screaming."

"It's twenty minutes away."

"I guess."

"ABBA," Thomas says. I turn to Isaac who's laughing in the doorway.

I finish getting Thomas ready and he runs up to Isaac and yells. Turns out toddlers yell a lot.

"Okay in the car. I'll get Angela," I say.

Isaac picks up Thomas and brings him downstairs.

"His shoes are in the kitchen on the floor," I yell as I throw a bit of Thomas' toys into the toy bin before walking into Angela's room.

It's a while later before we're in the car and almost arriving at Gwen and Richards home.

As soon as we do arrive the kids quickly find their cousins.

"Elle!" Angela yells as she runs to hug Elle.

Elle smiles at her and bends down to hug Andjela.

"It's Elle's birthday today too," Isaac whispers to me.

Sometimes I forget Phoebe and Elle share a birthday.

"Really?"

Then Auguste shows up in front of me.