A Deal With The Devil (Phantom x MandoPony- Fluff)

A/N: This is for Snek_Snek I hope you like it.

Phantom was sat in his club, keeping an eye on his regular patrons. His darkly lined eyes scanned the room, looking for someone who looked so desperate and low that they would fall for one of his deals. They were the best types of people because they craved the thing they wanted so much that they would do anything in the world to get it, even signing a contract with the Devil himself. It was even better when he got someone so gullible that they were taken in by his smooth words and didn't care enough to read the contract. Those types of people didn't take much convincing.

As he sat there he toyed with his cane, passing it back and forth between his hands, watching the light bounce off the glass orb on top of the carved mahogany shaft. That orb was where he kept all of his victims until they either expired or until he'd tired of them.

Usually he became bored long before they passed on, so they were disposed of in the most humane way he knew – he had a room hidden away in his club where he placed the orbs that contained the victims he no longer had a use for. At present there were over three hundred different people in his collection, but that number was steadily growing.

Each new victim gave him less and less joy, which puzzled him somewhat. Perhaps it was because nobody had really shown any sort of spark that would interest him. Nobody was different anymore and that's what Phantom craved – excitement, difference, passion, somebody he could make his pet and not just a trophy.

Phantom's eyes suddenly locked on the perfect person. To the naked eye this man seemed normal, nothing special or out of the ordinary, but Phantom sensed something more, something he could exploit. This was the perfect time to strike.

The guy he'd fixed on was sat in a booth alone, playing with his glass of alcohol. As said before, he was nothing special really. He was average in build and height, brown hair and eyes, a little stubble. Similar to all of the other patrons in the club, except for the fact that he was alone. He wasn't mingling with any women, unlike the other men there. He wasn't with any friends. He was just alone and that was pretty odd for a guy of his age.

A lot of the regulars fancied themselves as regular old Casanovas, but not him. He took the attitude that nobody would want him, so he didn't even try. He himself was watching the other people in the club, enjoying himself as much as he could.

It was at this point that his eye was taken by a smartly dressed man with a cane and darkly lined eyes approaching him. He was intrigued and confused as to why anybody would be coming over to him since he'd kept himself to himself all night. He was worried in case this man was a bouncer who'd come to throw him out, but he knew that the bouncers of this club weren't dressed as well as this man.

The man stopped in front of the other and slid a card across the table to him. "Here... Come see me if you ever need something, okay?" He said in a smooth voice with a wink.

The guy at the table nodded and picked up the card. "Alright... But why would I do that?" He asked and looked up again, but the smartly dressed man was gone. He blinked hard. "What the- Where'd he go?" He asked himself.

He then looked down at the card in his hand, which was black with deep, rich red and gold writing on it. The card read: Phantom ~ Satisfaction guaranteed.

He wondered what that meant and he was curious to say the least. On the back of the card was the address of the club. He frowned, more confused now. Surely that man wasn't the owner, was he?

"Well Andy, I guess there's only one way to find out..." He said to himself.

Andy looked around the club for the man, his eyes scanning the room and crowd until they fell upon him standing on the other side of the room in a doorway. The man locked eyes with Andy and a small smirk crossed his lips before he turned and went inside the small room.