Confidence Boost (Phantom x Nebula- Fluff Part 1)

A/N: This story is going to include a character called Nebula, which is an OC of my girlfriend's. Hopefully she will be included in a lot of the future stories with certain characters. I hope that you all like her and that you enjoy the story. P.S. It's a long one. :)

This wasn't the sort of place that Nebula expected to find herself in, yet here she was. She was extremely nervous as she sat in the rather plush looking office of the mysterious man named Phantom. She couldn't help but fiddle with the sleeves of her hoodie as she sat in deafening silence, glancing around at the various bookshelves that lined the walls. After a few short moments, she averted her gaze downwards.

Phantom was sat across from the young woman, his deep brown eyes looking her over. The fact that they were lined with heavy black eyeliner made them that bit more intimidating. He was dressed in his usual blood red shirt and waistcoat, his hand delicately draped on the top of his cane. He had a sort of effortless elegance as he sat looking handsome as ever, like something out of a painting.

He finally decided to break the tension, which could be cut with a knife. "So, tell me sweetheart, what can ol' Phantom do ya for?" His voice was smooth as silk.

Nebula's oddly coloured eyes looked up at him. Her gold one was easily seen, whilst her black one was hidden by some of her hair, which fell across it. "U-Um... I uh... I want t-to be a-a little more c-confident than I am..." She stuttered out softly, her voice extremely quiet and timid compared to Phantom's. It was very clear that she wasn't a very brave soul, her eyes once more falling to look at the ground.

Phantom smirked devilishly. "Confidence, huh? I've never had anyone aske me for that before..." He said, tapping his chin as he looked up in mock thought. "I mean, that's a pretty tall order. You're not exactly an easy to mould individual, darling." He spoke, whilst he played with the cane in his hand. "Why exactly do ya want it? Overcoming stage fright? Anxiety...?" He paused and his smirk grew larger. "Finding the perfect guy?" He cocked his brow.

The girl tried to hide in her hoodie, her face flushing a deep red at the question. "I-It's for my anxiety... a-and maybe that last bit." She mumbled out quietly. Her nervousness seemed to be getting the better of her as small bits of a galactic like dust fell from her sleeves. This was something that always happened when she got this nervous.

A deep chuckle left Phantom's lips as he sat forwards, holding his cane tightly. "I knew it! Well... I think I can help ya, buuut it comes at a price." He said. He gave her a wide smirk, looking her over once more. "Ya might wanna get that dust thing under control, you're getting it all of my carpet darlin'." He added.

Nebula gasped and the dust stopped instantly. "I-I'm sorry..." She squeaked and proceeded to try and hide in her hoodie again, embarrassment taking over. "I-I'll clean that..." She then closed her eyes. "And... What is the price exactly?" She asked.

Phantom tilted his head, raising a brow with a smile on his lips. "Good... I'd appreciate it if ya looked at me when I'm talking to ya." He then cleared his throat. "The price? Very expensive indeed... I require your soul." He said smoothly.

Nebula swallowed thickly, peeking out of her hoodie, her eyes looking directly into his. "M-My soul?" She mumbled. She took a few moments to think about it before giving her answer. "I-I guess if that's what it t-takes..." She pulled her hood off and stopped hiding for now.

Phantom leaned forward onto his desk, his head in his hand. "Such a good girl." He smiled. "Most people I've told the price to tried to run." He said. "But you... You're committed kid. I like that." He sat up straighter and snapped his fingers, a large scroll appearing in his hand. He placed it down on the desk and flicked his wrist so it unrolled towards her. His dark eyes watched her reaction to the contract.