I Got A Golden Ticket! (Nate- Fluff Part 4)

A/N: Here's part 4. I hope you like it! :)

Wonka shook his head and huffed in annoyance, while Nate chewed the gum waiting for something to happen.

The raven haired male's eyes widened in happiness. "It tastes just like tomato soup! I can actually feel it running down my throat! Oh my god!"

"Yes, I know. Now spit it out." Wonka instructed.

Nate scoffed and simply continued to chew defiantly. He walked back and forth, pacing as the flavour began to change. "Roast beef and a baked potato! It's so crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside. The butter makes it so creamy... It's the best meal I've ever had."

"It'll be the last meal you ever have if you don't spit that gum out." Wonka warned him, watching anxiously.

"Oh shut up... Hey! It's changing! The dessert... Here it comes..."

"That's what I'm afraid of." Wonka muttered.

"Blueberry pie and vanilla ice cream. The ice cream's so cold and sweet. And the pie, it's just delicious! I want to have this gum every day! Why did you say it's not finished? I think it tastes fine..." Nate said, unaware of anything happening.

"Because it always goes wrong at the dessert." Wonka said, half to himself and half to Nate.

"Wrong how?" Nate asked, tilting his head as he kept chewing.

Wonka looked up at him and sighed. "There it goes... Always the same... Still, I'll get right someday." He shrugged.

"There what goes?" Nate asked, becoming a little concerned.

"You can't see yourself right now." Wonka simply stated.

Nate frowned and looked off to the left where there was a reflective metal surface on one of the machines. That's when he saw his face, which was half blue already.

His hands went straight to the blue patches, his eyes wide. "My face! Wonka, what did you do to my face?!" He began to frantically rub and pat the patches, hoping they would rub off like a practical joke.

Wonka looked at him. "Me? I didn't do anything to you." He shrugged.

Nate watched in horror as the patches got bigger and spread all over his face, down his neck and onto his body. "What's happening to me?!"

"The same thing that happened to the twenty Oompa Loompas we tested it on... It's a shame really, you were a nice boy before this." Wonka mused.

Nate looked at his hands and down his whole body, which was now a deep, almost violet colour. Even his hair had become blue. His face became even more horrified when his stomach began to swell up.

"Now what's happening?!" He squeaked.

"I said, the same thing that happened to the Oompa Loompas."

"Which is what?!"

"You're becoming a blueberry..." Wonka sighed and watched in disappointment.

Nate tried to push the swelling back down, praying this sick joke would end, but it didn't. He continued to blow up like a balloon, even his arms and legs beginning to puff up, along with his cheeks. "What am I filling up with? Air?! Make it stop!" His jeans button popped and flew off, hitting one of the machines with a loud clang.

"I can't make it stop. It has to run its course." Wonka said, now leaning back against one of the machines with his arms crossed.

Nate was panicking badly as his arms and legs started to get lost in his body, which was starting to get tight. His hands wiggled, but that was little use as the swelling continued. Nate thought he wasn't going to survive and just as he expected to pop, it stopped.