I Got A Golden Ticket! (Nate- Fluff Part 1)

A/N: This oneshot will mainly be about Nate, which is why only he is listed in the brackets of the title (I didn't forget to add the other person, don't worry), and is based on Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. I hope you enjoy! :)

Nate loved sweets as much as the next person, though he rarely ate them for two reasons. One was that he wanted to stay in shape and one of the worst things to counteract that was sweets, and the other was that he wanted to keep his teeth in his head. He prided himself on having a perfect set of pearly white teeth and he wanted to keep it that way. It didn't stop him having the occasional treat though.

He was currently sitting and jotting down lyrics whilst he nibbled the end of his pen. That was a sign that he was hungry. He refused to eat anything until he'd finished at least one verse. The problem was that he was hungry and when he was hungry he found it difficult to write songs. You see why this was a vicious cycle for him to be in.

"Come on... Just two more lines and then I can eat..." He mumbled to himself. As he nibbled the end of the pen his face scrunched up in slight disgust. "I better hurry. This pen's not getting any tastier."

As Nate scribbled down the next line his ears pricked up at the sound of a deep knock at the front door. He huffed slightly and got up, hating to be interrupted whilst writing. He ran his hand through his black hair whilst he walked to the door.

When he opened it he was surprised to find that there was nobody there. He blinked and frowned, looking around for a few moments to see if he could catch a glimpse of whoever had knocked the door since it hadn't been long enough for them to get far, but he couldn't see anyone around.

"Huh... Odd, I could have sworn I heard-" He stopped as he looked down and found a cardboard box at his feet. "Where did you come from?" He muttered and picked it up before looking around once more and going inside.

Nate took the mystery box to the kitchen and grabbed a pair of scissors, which he sliced open the dark brown tape holding the box shut with.

Once it was open he was even more surprised to find two stacks of five large chocolate bars and a note inside. He took out the note and looked at it. The writing on it was very fancy and had clearly been written with a fountain pen. It read:

Dear Nathan,

Enclosed in this package is a gift of ten Wonka bars, which are my signature chocolate. I hope that you will enjoy them and also accept this invitation to my factory to have a tour and sample some of what I make here.

This is a very rare invitation, which I only extend to the best and most deserving people, of which I believe you are one.

If you do wish to take up my offer then please come to the address below on Friday 26th May 2019 at 10am exactly.

274 Lollipop Lane,

Peppermint Grove,

SW3 3TS

I look forward to meeting you,

Yours sincerely

Willy Wonka

Needless to say Nate was confused and intrigued by the note. He was particularly confused by the address because he knew no such address existed. He looked at it once more and saw an extra note at the bottom of the paper.

P.S. You'll know it when you see it.

"Will I now?" Nate questioned. "That's easy for you to say when I live in L.A." He then looked at the calendar on his phone. "Wait... That's tomorrow!" He shook his head. "There's no way I'm gonna find that place in time."