NEW REQUESTS PAGE! (A/N)

Hi there everyone,

I know that it's been a very long time since this book got a proper update. I'm sorry you've all had to wait so long for something new, but I'm happy to tell you that my hiatus is over!

I'm starting to write again!

I want to let you all know that this is the new request page for stories.

Unfortunately, after looking through the requests I have, a lot of the people that requested them have either changed their usernames, or have left Wattpad completely, so this is my solution.

If you have a request, new or old, please put it in the comments of this page!

This will help me to keep them all together and mean that I will be able to write the requests in some sort of order.

When requesting something, please state the following:

1. The ship/people you want it to be about. (x readers are welcome too)

2. Whether it's smut or fluff.

3. A small plot or an idea of what you want it to be about. (This especially applies to smut)

Note: I will not do smut without a plot or reason that leads up to the smut. See author's note IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ! for why this is.

Thank you for reading and I look forward to recieving your requests!

~Antiseptictrash :) <3

NateWantsToBattle Oneshots [REQUESTS OPEN]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें