Saved By My Idol (Nate x Female Reader- Fluff Part 2)

A/N: Here is part 2. Hope you enjoy! :)

In mere seconds Natemare stood there in all his menacing glory. (Y/N) gulped softly as she looked up at Mare from the pocket of his shirt. He looked quite terrifying and certainly not a being to be messed with. Mare looked at Dark and smirked widely.

Dark seemed to pale slightly at the sight of Natemare. He tried not to show his nervousness.

"Hey Darky... Long time, no see." Mare said, just staring at Dark with his deep chocolate eyes, which looked like soulless voids.

Dark clasped his hands behind his back. "Indeed."

"Look, let's cut to the chase. Change (Y/N) back now and nothing bad has to happen to you. Simple." Mare shrugged and tilted his head.

The other demon just laughed heartily. "You think I have to listen to you? I'm one of the most powerful demons in existence. You can't stop me with your petty excuse for a threat."

Natemare was unamused, his face showing just how pissed off he really was. "I'm being serious... You're not the only one with powers. I can do a number of things to you and you can't stop me because we're different demons... Our powers work differently and you know that, don't you Darky?"

Dark shook his head. "I have no idea what you're talking about..."

"Yes, you do. I can see it in your eyes... You're afraid of what I'm capable of. You forget that torture is my pastime... Something I get a kick out of. I could hurt you nice and slowly so you feel so much agony, or I could snap you in half like a twig." Natemare said.

(Y/N) bit her lip and sunk into the pocket slightly, wondering if she was really safe with this giant version of Nate's ego. She looked at Dark and then to Natemare, quite scared of what might transpire between them.

"And I could do the very same to you." Dark countered, trying to prove to himself and Mare that he wasn't frightened, although every bit of what Mare had said was true.

"Could you really?" Mare chuckled. "Tell me, why did you shrink (Y/N)?" He asked.

Dark smirked. "What's it to you?"

"Well, nothing much, I'm just curious."

"Didn't anyone ever tell you that curiosity killed the cat?"

"They did, but in case you hadn't noticed, I don't listen to other people much." Mare shrugged. "So, humour me a bit... Why?"

"Because I could."

"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should."

"When did you become so moralistic? Come on, you're the most sadistic asshole around here... You must understand this. I wanted (Y/N) as a sort of... Trophy, if you will. Something to commemorate the effort I put into creating the world's first shrink ray." Dark said. "I will get recognised by the scientific community and then the world will have to accept me..."

"That's what this was for? Acceptance?! God, you really are fucked up... Regardless of that, change her back. You can't go around ruining other people's lives just because you want to feel accepted."

"I can and I have."

Natemare smirked. "Fine then... You've ruined (Y/N)'s life, so I'm gonna ruin yours." He said and took (Y/N) out of his pocket. "Pardon me ma'am whilst I deal with this thing..." He placed her on a nearby table top.

(Y/N) stood back from the edge, not liking the height of the table and watched helplessly. She nibbled her lip anxiously. "Be careful..." She whispered as he stepped away from the table.