17) Accident (Nate x Female Reader- Smut)

A/N: This is one of the prompts from the Writetober prompts I started last year, and obviously didn't finish. I'll be writing them up in no particular order from now on. Hopefully you like what I do with them. Enjoy! :)

"Nate, I don't know about this..." Y/N said as she bit her lip nervously. "I mean, how can we be one hundred percent sure?"

Nate looked back at her and rose a brow, scoffing as he waved a hand at her to dismiss her worries. "Look, it's gonna be fine. The doctor's said there was no chance it could happen."

Y/N shook her head at him. "Um, actually they said there was less than a one percent chance that it could happen... That's not the same as no chance at all. That would have been zero percent. I'm sorry, but I'm not exactly comfortable with those odds."

Sighing, Nate walked over to her and took her hand. "Look... We're going to be fine. I promise. The odds are so small, it's practically impossible. Others try for months and never get anywhere, and they're completely healthy and fine. Honestly, trust me. Please?" He leaned in and gave her cheek a kiss.

She looked back at him and sighed internally. Sometimes he was too stubborn and convincing for his own good. "Fine. But I get to be in control for once..."

Nate smirked and growled a little under his breath. "I love it when you take over..." He mumbled, beginning to bite her neck softly.

Y/N's breath hitched and she tipped her head back. "Hey, don't get any ideas big boy..." She whispered as she pushed him against the wall, leaning her weight against his crotch. "You're not getting a chance... No touching without permission..." She purred into his ear as she began to move her knee in strategic circles.

The singer pouted slightly. "So, I can only admire? Well that's no fun... How am I going to be able to keep my hands off when you're already making me excited...?"

A sweet giggle left Y/N's lips. "Who said it was going to be fun for you?" Her hand slinked lower and began to teasingly play with his belt buckle, still massaging his crotch. Already she could feel a bulge pressing against her knee, which made her smirk widely. "You're too easy..."

Y/N immediately released the pressure against him and stepped back, taking his shirt by the collar and tugging him behind her like a dog on a leash. "Such a good boy." She grinned, pulling him to the bed, which she pushed him down onto with little force.

Nate landed with a small bounce and looked up at Y/N, biting his lip in anticipation. His skin was already covered in goose bumps as he shivered a bit in his excitement. He watched as she went and took out a box. He knew what was inside and it made his heart race. "Getting a little kinky tonight, huh sweetheart?"

A slight crack of the belt in her hand gave him his answer as she turned and walked over to him, securing it around his wrists and the bedframe at the top. She pulled at it and nodded with satisfied chuckle. "Nice and tight... No escaping." She then leaned down and pushed his shirt open, lifting his white t-shirt below so his chest was exposed.

"Not even gonna undress me...?" Nate asked as she did this.

Y/N shook her head. "No need... I have the access points I need... Why waste time?"

Nate couldn't argue as she straddled his body, seating herself right on his thighs. She smirked as she leaned down, beginning to suck on his left nipple, whilst her other hand got to work flicking and playing with the right.

A gasp left the male's lips, followed by soft moans of pleasure. His flesh was already getting a little clammy as his arousal built up. Y/N could feel something hard poking her lower stomach as she leaned down. Nate's eyes closed as she began to nibble at his nipple a little. His breathing was already picking up.