IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ! (A/N)

A/N: Hey guys,

Please read this to the end, it's very important (General A/N for all oneshot books).

So, I know I haven't updated this book in a very long time and I wanted to address some things.

Lately I've been thinking about my writing and what I enjoy writing vs what I don't enjoy writing. Over the three years this book has been on Wattpad I've realised that I'm just not enjoying writing smut as much anymore. I like writing more meaningful oneshots and I like them to have a story, not just be about sex. If they lead up to a sexual encounter naturally then that's fine, but I don't like writing smut straight off with no reason other than to be about smut.

This of course doesn't mean that future oneshots won't have any smut ever, but it does mean that I won't be solely writing smut oneshots anymore.

If you would like to request smut oneshots there has to be a meaningful story behind it, which leads up to the smut naturally.

Another thing I will not be taking ANY requests for is Neko/Inu and mpreg stories. I don't feel comfortable with them anymore and they are just not something I like writing about.

Any requests for mpreg or Neko/Inu oneshots I have stored I will be deleting and NOT doing. If any come in I will tell you no and ignore the request.

I am also debating hiding any previous Neko/Inu and mpreg oneshots I've written. Let me know what your thoughts are.

Please respect these decisions. I have made these because I want my writing to be taken more seriously and I want to grow as a writer.

I hope you all understand my reasons for these decisions and I hope you continue to read my stories in the future.

~Antiseptictrash ;) <3