I Got A Golden Ticket! (Nate- Fluff Part 3)

A/N: Here's part 3. Enjoy! :)

Nate rose a brow at the name. "Fizzy lifting drink? I've never heard of a drink like that before..." He mumbled and looked the bottle over. "I wonder what it tastes of."

He glanced around the room once again and all he noticed was the machine at the centre, which was letting out bubbles, which floated around the room. The bubbles seemed so light that they simply rose up and up, not stopping, or popping.

Nate thought for a moment. "Perhaps it's a soda that never goes flat... If that's the case, why hasn't he started selling it yet? I haven't seen it around in the shops here at least. It'd be a hit. It looks pretty finished to me. Maybe the branding could use a bit of tweaking, but that could wait until it had been selling for a month or two." He said aloud, shrugging.

He pulled out the cork in the top of the bottle and heard the popping of all the bubbles inside, which made him smile brightly. "That's how a good soda should sound."

Nate then took a small sip and grinned much brighter than before, his dimples showing up clearly. "Lemonade...? It's the best lemonade I've ever tasted! He really needs to sell this. I'd certainly buy it." He proceeded to drink some more, getting a bit carried away.

He finally pulled the bottle from his lips and looked around. "I think that's enough. I don't want Mr. Wonka finding out I touched this..." He mumbled to himself, pushing the cork back in and placing the half-drunk bottle amongst the full ones to hide it. "Although I do wish I could take some home."

He then bit his lip. "Speaking of Wonka, I wonder where he went..." He sighed. "I better go and find him." He turned to leave the room and then stopped as he heard a strange gurgle coming from his stomach.

He put his hand on it and looked down at it, confused. "I don't think that's sitting well with all the candy I ate..."

Nate stood there a few more moments, feeling a little lightheaded. Actually, come to think of it, his whole body felt lighter like he was-

"I'm floating! What the hell?! How?" Nate frantically looked around and at the ground as it got further away. Then he realised. "That's what the soda does, it makes you fly! It's even better than I thought!" He grinned and began to pretend to swim in the air, doing large summersaults and backflips. "This is so awesome!" He laughed as he flew higher and higher, doing more daring tricks that nobody could ever do without harnesses otherwise.

It then occurred to him that he had no idea how to get down. "Huh... Maybe it'll wear off in a moment or two... But... Then again, I'm getting pretty high up... Won't I just splat on the floor? But I suppose if I floated up, I'll float back down..."

He then looked up and saw a huge fan above with no cover. His eyes widened and he began to panic, still not going down. He started to try and grab onto something to pull himself back down, but there wasn't anything and the walls were completely smooth like glass, so his hands just slipped.

"Help! HELP! I CAN'T GET DOWN! HELP!" Nate yelled. "MR. WONKA, HELP! I'M GONNA GET TORN TO PIECES! PLE-" He was cut off as a large burp erupted from him, and he seemed to float down a little.

Nate's eyes widened and he realised that was the only thing that could save his life. He hurriedly began to burp as much as he could, floating lower and lower until his feet touched the ground.

Nate was relieved and put his hand on his chest, looking up at the fan with fear. "Thank god..."

He then froze as he heard a voice from behind him. "Young man, what did I say about touching things without my permission?"