I Got A Golden Ticket! (Nate- Fluff Part 2)

A/N: Here's part 2. Enjoy! :)

Wonka walked straight over to a large table on the far side of the entrance hall to the factory and immediately picked up a pen before gesturing for Nate to come over.

Nate went over to the table and saw that there was a large scroll of paper, which was partially unrolled to show a dotted line at the bottom. He tilted his head and looked to Wonka. "What's this?"

"This? Oh, it's nothing really, just a small contract..." Wonka said dismissively.

"A contract for what?" Nate asked.

Wonka looked at Nate almost irritably, but calmed quickly. "It's health and safety... Says that you're responsible for yourself and anything that may happen beyond the doors to the main factory. It also states that you agree to not touch anything, unless you are expressly granted permission by myself or any other member of staff here." He explained. "All you have to do is sign it and we can get started with the tour. Nothing can really go wrong if you listen to me my boy."

Nate nodded along with what he said, listening to every condition. He found them to be fair and reasonable, so naturally he took the pen from Wonka's hand and signed it.

Wonka grinned. "Perfect! Now, we can get started!" He said cheerily and snatched the pen back.

Nate was surprised by this, but he took little notice as Wonka rolled the contract up and slipped the pen into his pocket.

"If you'll follow me..." Wonka chimed, walking down a rather long hallway.

The raven haired male followed and frowned as he and Wonka walked down the hallway. Either his eyes were playing tricks on him, or the hallway was beginning to get smaller the further they walked.

By the time he and Wonka reached the doors at the end, Wonka's hat was brushing against the ceiling as he stood bent over slightly and Nate was having to stoop down quite a bit just so he could fit. Nate looked at the doors, which were a mere three feet high. "How are we going to get through there? We're way too big..." Nate observed, looking around.

Wonka gave Nate a knowing smile and said, "Things are not always as they appear. Did you never get taught not to judge a book by its cover?" He pulled out a small key and knelt down, placing it in the lock and turning it. "Everything in this factory of mine is contained behind these small doors. I had to use small ones so nothing would ever escape..." He said. "Or get in."

Nate watched curiously, still unsure of what he meant by all this.

"But... The doors, much like your mind, are only small if you wish them to be. You see small doors and believe you cannot enter, when really..." Wonka paused as he pushed both doors hard. Both of them swung open, appearing to take half of the walls and the ceiling with them. "The doors were never small in the first place. Appearances can be deceiving." He pointed out. "Like earlier... You assumed I was an old, crippled man, but I surprised you with my agility, did I not?"

"Well... Yes... You did." Nate replied.

"Precisely what I was getting at." Wonka said. He stepped through the doors. "Come now... There's a whole factory to explore Nathan."

Nate walked through the doors and his eyes widened, shock painting itself on his pale face. His mouth simply watered at the sight and he had to quickly close his mouth to stop himself dribbling everywhere.

"This room is the largest in the factory and it is where I put all of my finished products before they get boxed up and sent out to my many customers around the world. Do you like it?" Wonka asked.