Chapter 2: Run

Jimin's Pov:
"Jin-Hyung. Wake up, we have to go." I mumbled as I shook the eldest. He must have accidentally slept during the night. It's a good thing no zombies attacked us in the night. He deserves to sleep, he has been trying to capture a zombie and send messages to scientists. "Hm? Oh. Okay." He mumbles as he sits up and rubs his eyes. "Did I fall asleep again?" Jin asks as he finally gets up and helps pack everything. I nod and he sighs in disappoint, he always wants to help out on protecting duties but, they never seem to help him. He is always busy ignoring sleep by keeping a lookout for weak zombies or finding good cell phone service. Once everything was packed up, we continue to walk on our path to Busan. There was no time to eat as finding food and healthy water was difficult. I checked off where we slept off the map and closed it. I was the one who checked to see how far we were or where were we. It was hard to do the job but, after a few months, I learned the methods and was an excellent person at mapping. We suddenly heard a hissing and groaning sound coming from around the corner. I was about to check it out before Jungkook put out his arm.

I noticed the ax Jungkook was carrying and nodded. We stayed silent as a zombie turned to see us standing there. It started hissing and began running toward us. Jungkook suddenly swung his arm and the ax cut the zombie's head off. Blood spilled on the youngest's clothes but, it didn't matter. Clothes weren't important to us now. "Dang it, more are coming." I whispered and pointed towards the number of zombies coming our way. "Guess we'll have to fight them." Hoseok said, nervously. Everyone got out their weapons as I got out my two daggers from my pockets. We all sneaked our way around the hoard as they kept trying to locate us. That is until, someone accidentally stepped on a twig and all the zombies looked at us. "Run!" Jin exclaimed and we began to as Taehyung kept shooting the zombies who kept getting closer. Jin stayed behind with him as he wanted to try to catch one that was weak. I grabbed his hand and pulled him closer to the front of the group. "Jin, face it. Scientists will take years before finding a cure!" I yelled out as I saw back up again. "I can't let go! Namjoon is still out there and if so, I want him to get cured so, I can love him again!" Jin replied as he helped Taehyung aim as he ended dropping random small objects at the monsters.

"Jimin, don't bother trying. Jin Hyung will never let him go." Yoongi added as he must have heard my exclamation. "I know but, I don't why I try anymore." I mumbled as we finally made our way to a company building. "Everyone to the building!" I yelled out as I tried to race toward the door. I opened it quickly to let everyone get it. I noticed Taehyung and Jin lagging back as they tried to slow down the zombies. "TaeTae! Hurry up!" Yoongi yelled out, nervously. "Jin, stop! You'll get yourselves hurt!" I added and I saw Jin's face turn into one of sadness. Tae grabbed Jin's hand and they rushed toward the door as they made it, we immediately closed the door. We heard a loud bang outside of it as zombies tried to enter the building. Jungkook and Taehyung struggled to keep it close as they tried locking the door. Once the door was at the perfect spot, they quickly locked the door and put Jungkook's ax to keep it stabilized. I looked at Jin's face again to see him about to cry. Does he miss Namjoon that much? "Jin Hyung, we need to talk." Hoseok said as Jin looked up at him who was giving a stern look.

"What now?" Jin asked, annoyed. He clearly doesn't want to hear the same argument again. "You and your obsession with finding a cure." Hobi added as everyone else looked away. Everyone but, me.