Chapter 4: Fire

Jin's Pov:
There many rooms that were a part of the building. Such as a basement, bathroom, kitchen, and 6 bedrooms. One for each of us but, Hoseok decided to stay with Jungkook as he couldn't bare the thought of being by himself in a zombie apocalypse. Leaving the empty bedroom for my experiment room while we stay in this area of Seoul. Yoongi and Taehyung agreed that they would sleep together if we found another survivor out there, somewhere. "Jin Hyung, there is an array of buildings like this one!" Jimin exclaimed as he placed the map in my hands. I noticed that he put red stars on certain locations and spots throughout Seoul and Daegu. "These red stars mark where buildings like this are lined up. It's possible we will survive while traveling to Busan." Jimin explained as he pointed at the map. "Right so, these locations pinpoint safe spots?" I asked for clarification. Jimin nodded and I patted his head with a smile on my face. "Good job, Jimin. Make sure Tae and Yoongi know they will lead the way across Daegu. After that, you guys can rest for as long as you want." I ordered, proudly. Jimin nodded and went out the door to find the others

I stepped outside my door and noticed the loud chatter among the group. I sighed as I enjoyed the normal noises produced sometimes, all I hear is hissing, screaming, and bullets. I take out the bat that I use in combat and looked at it carefully. It was all bandaged up, scratches were everywhere, and it seems like it would break very soon. I look at the other weapons the members had and started feeling jealous. Yoongi had a chainsaw to slice up zombies. Hoseok used a shovel to knock down zombies and make them confused. Jimin used daggers that helped him with one on one combat which he was good at. Taehyung used a gun as he was good with where to shoot and every type of gun out there. Jungkook used an ax to make large gashes onto zombies. Their weapons would last for a bit of time while my bat would probably be broken by next week. "You guys hungry?" I asked as I entered the living room where they all sat down. "Yeah!" They all exclaimed in unison and I nodded quickly as I went into the kitchen.

I opened what was left of a fridge to see a few ingredients to make a pasta. There was an opened box half full with noodles, a gallon of water left, and some well-preserved tomatoes. "I guess I can make it work. It's for them." I mumbled as I took out a pot from the cabinets above me. I got out a box of matches that everyone in the group had in case of emergency. Such as fire needed to stay warm or we just needed light to guide the way. I made a spark of fire against the wooden counter and put it on the stove which lit up with fire. I quickly put the pot on top of it as I didn't want to get burned so easily. That's Namjoon's job to be clumsy not me. I chuckled at the thought of the man. My baby boy. I loved him a lot and would have done anything to protect him. So, why couldn't I protect him in the first place? I slowly put in the noodles and spun them around in a circle with the help of a large plastic spoon found in the fridge along with everything else. I sighed as I let the noodles warm up a little and took out another match.

I carefully sparked a flame from the help of the wooden counter. I put my hand ever so slightly against it so, the wind wouldn't blow it away. The flame is like Namjoon, it shines bright and I would do anything to make sure it doesn't burn out. I dropped the match and stomped on it to take out the flames. That is until it falls and burns out. That's where the trouble begins as I start feeling cold and alone. Just like I did feel with Namjoon. I miss him so much, I want him back. I began to cut the tomatoes with a knife I managed to find on the ground as I stomped on the flame. Why did Namjoon leave me so soon? He was like my fire yet, he left me and turned me so cold, sad, and alone. I will find him and I will stop anyone who gets in the way of it.

[A/N: Happy Thanksgiving, guys! I am very thankful for you guys, my friends, and family!]