Chapter 37: Thanks For Being You

Seung's Pov:
My eyes drifted away from the map in my hands. I looked up to see the four members chatting and laughing. I smiled softly as I kept imagining the past once again. How all seven members were talking and laughing. Having fun. Just living their lives. How I wish they could do that again. I looked at the map and I tried to remember where we were. I let my finger drag along the line that Jimin and I drew. Once I noticed where it stopped, I sighed realizing how far away we are. Yet, I don't even know where we are. "Hey, do you guys know where we are?" I asked, out loud. I got no response. Understandable. They just got back Namjoon. Nothing would be able to ruin this moment. No one would be able to distract them. I slowly get up from my spot on the ground and walk toward the group. I softly tapped on Jin's shoulder from behind and he turned around. "Do you know where we are?" I asked as I showed him the map. He hummed softly as he looked at the map. His eyes following the lines that were drawn. "Wait, where are we?" Seokjin asked and my eyes widen slightly. The room turned silent all of a sudden as soon as Seokjin said that. "Say that again..." Jungkook mumbled. "Where are we?" Seokjin asked again. "Wait, you don't know?" Jungkook questioned, panic in his tone. "No, how am I supposed to memorize the countries of South Korea? I just don't know where we are. Do any of you know?" Seokjin explained, turning to face the others. All three of them slowly shook their heads as they looked down. Jungkook kept kicking at the ground as Hoseok swayed from side to side. Namjoon crossed his arms as he looked down.

"What happened then?" I whispered, confused. I kept looking at the map, my eyes darting everywhere on it. I kept looking at the lines over and over again. I continued to look at the mark for Busan then the lines. What happened? It doesn't make sense. "What's going on?" I asked, my hand going through my hair. I clutched a big grasp of my hair as I panicked. Where were we? Did we make a mistake? Are we even in the right direction? All these questions weren't making me feel better yet, I couldn't stop thinking about them.

"Maybe we took the wrong direction?" Hoseok suggested. He probably noticed my distressed and panicked state. "How?" Joonie asked. "I mean, think about it. When Jimin, Taehyung, and Yoongi turned into zombies, we ran away from them. But, we never realized where. Like, what direction or path." Hoseok explained, rubbing his right arm with his left hand. "Don't tell me, we screwed up...please, don't..." Seokjin mumbled as he put both of his hands on his face. Namjoon slowly walked over to him and put both of his hands on either side of Jin's shoulders.

"Yeah, sorry but, we screwed up somewhere along the line. I think when Taehyung and Yoongi turned into zombies that's when things got...worse." I explained, placing the map on my table. I sigh as I facepalmed myself softly. "Sorry, I shouldn't have said anything..." I mumbled, putting the map aside. I hear footsteps near from behind me and I slightly turn my head. Soon enough, Namjoon was right beside with a hand on my right shoulder. He gave me a sympathetic smile as he dragged the map toward him. "It's okay besides it's a zombie apocalypse. What do you expect?" Namjoon responded, looking down.

I looked at him and I kept remembering how everything was before. Even as a zombie, Namjoon still was that same loveable, helpful, and adorable person. Was his heart full of love that even a zombie virus couldn't damage it? "Seung is right though, you all haven't updated this map since Taehyung and Yoongi Hyung left," Namjoon explained, his finger dragging along the lines. "How do you know?" Jungkook asked as everyone walked toward the table. "It makes sense. You all don't know where we are and the lines seem a little older to me." Namjoon explained.

And he was still that intellectual. "True, I see what he's talking about," I replied. "If we stopped there that must be the night before Yoongi was turned into a zombie," I explained, trying my best to remember the events that happened. So, I guess, it's true. If something significant happens in a day, it's more likely that you'll remember it. I slowly let my finger drag across the paper until it landed somewhere. "We should be here! We don't have a name but, at least, we have a place to mark down!" I exclaimed, grabbing a nearby pen.

"And that's how you do it!" Namjoon exclaimed, smiling proudly. Yes, he was still that humble intellectual. As I marked down the place, I realized how close we are to Busan. It wasn't a massive change but, at least, we're closer than before. We heard something crash and a thud on the ground. We all quickly looked back to see Namjoon on the ground with a bucket on his left foot. "Help..." He mumbled out, embarrassingly. He was still that cute destroyer that all ARMYs cherished and loved. If only, ARMYs could see Namjoon now. That would be nice.

Seokjin sighed as he chuckled softly before walking toward Namjoon to help. I know that small chuckle. I know what it means by now. Seokjin knows that Namjoon is finally back. Still the same person as ever. He was still that loveable and helpful person when needed. He was that cute intellectual when guidance, wisdom, or intelligence was needed. He was that adorable destroyer who turned red after doing something a little embarrassing. He was still the same Namjoon he ever was. And always will be. He was still Namjoon. And I'm sure Seokjin, Jungkook, and Hoseok appreciated that.

Not just me.