Chapter 3: Just One Day

3rd Person Pov:
"It's not an obsession. Don't label it that way!" Jin yelled out, sternly. "Jin Hyung, seriously. You almost get yourself killed every time, we go out." Hoseok replied. "So? It's not like we have a choice," Jin said, crossing his arms. "Besides if scientists take so long to find a cure then, I want to be the one who finds that cure!" Jin added obviously getting frustrated by Hoseok's confrontation. "Why are you being so defensive? We are all trying to survive this apocalypse and here you are running around finding weak zombies." Hoseok stated as his eyes went toward the members. "Because I don't know anymore. I just can't think straight! I just want him back." Jin replies, his hands running through his blonde hair. "Jin Hyung..." Hoseok mumbled as we walked toward the eldest. "We all miss him too." He says as he brings Jin into a big hug to comfort him. "It doesn't seem like it though," Jin responds as he steps back from the hug. Everyone looks at him confused as if he was an alien from another universe trying to communicate with humans. Jin sighed and turned his back on the members as he looks at the door in front of them.

He could hear the groaning and hissing of the zombies from outside the door. "I just feel bad for these zombies. They're innocent people that we kill out of fear for all I know what if they had a 'one-day' wish." Jin explains as he continues to take in the noise. "One-Day?" Jungkook questioned. "A wish that you want to fulfill one day. We know what it is, Jungkook. Don't play dumb I mean, we all had them when we auditioned for BTS, right?" Jin explains as he faces the group again. He notices all the scars, blood, and sweat on them. He feels bad for being selfish about catching a zombie. "What am I talking about anymore? I think I've gone insane." Jin chuckled as he gave off a weak smile. The members looked at each other worriedly and nodded slowly. "I put you guys in danger for so long I mean I once caught a zombie only for it to almost bite Jungkook." Jin says as he walks over to his group of friends. "You know Jin, I know you feel guilty and we are a little mad that you put is in danger but." Jungkook said as he fiddled with his fingers as he looked toward the other members. The other members were confused as Jungkook signaled them to Jin.

"Maybe, we can get you a tied or at least a limb of a zombie for you to study," Taehyung said as he got the signal. "Really?" Jin says, excited. This might be his chance to not only bring Namjoon back but, the entire city. "Yeah as long as you give up trying to find Namjoon." Taehyung added, bluntly. Jin stood frozen as he thought about it more. Namjoon might have been killed by other survivors or taken in already for investigation but, those chances seem really low. "Okay, deal," Jin replied, extending his arms for a group hug which they gladly accepted. "Guys! Look, there is food in here! And great beds!" Yoongi shouted out from another part of the building. They all stepped back and made their way to where Yoongi was. "Oh wow! This place looks amazing!" Jimin exclaims as the group separates to explore the place. "Jiminie, mark this down on your map. It might come in handy later." Jin ordered and Jimin nodded as he took out his pen to mark it. Everyone was exploring the gigantic area as it might be considered a place where everyone might rest and eat while trying to figure out where to go next.

Jin, however, wasn't going to keep his deal as he promised himself he would find his lost lover. Find Namjoon and bring him back to a normal human being.