Chapter 7: Save Me

Yoongi's Pov:
I entered my room as I closed the door behind me. I sigh as I look at the bed in front of me and noted how messy it looked. It seemed as if someone was in a rush to get out of bed. As if a zombie was in there and they took off the covers on them to run away. I noticed a stain on the blanket and realized it was a blood stain. It's no surprise though. This room did smell like dead fish which means a limb was removed when the zombie attacked. I scrunched up my nose as I try to ignore the smell as I climbed in bed. Even though we have to deal with zombies and sometimes corpses, I am still not used to the smell corpses produce. I lay down and looked at the window which near a table in the room. The moon was up high in the sky and shone a light on everything it touched. It was so beautiful and mesmerizing. "I wish I had a computer or even a paper and pencil," I mumbled as I pulled the covers closer to me. "I could write a song based on the moon and it's beauty," I mumbled again as I continued to stare. "Too bad I'm not Namjoon." I whispered. Namjoon is a very deep thinker. He can look at glass break and think of something so wise. If he wasn't a zombie, he would have created the best song based on the moon only. If. I dislike that one word. What if. I hate those two words together. I'm guessing Jin started it. I can't blame my Hyung for that, can I though? Besides, I sometimes wonder too. Everyone wonders at least some point. But, my thoughts break me.

What if BTS never debuted? Would the apocalypse be avoided? Would Jin Hyung never go through that suffering he is feeling now? Would Namjoon never convert to a zombie even if the apocalypse happened? Would Taehyung and I never meet? If time were to rewind, would we be willing to never audition at BigHit? I felt my eyes go blurry. I wiped them and felt something wet on my hands. Water. I'm tearing up. As I don't want to cry, I can't resist it. I never wanted this to happen. I never wanted that virus to even be made or found. I never wanted RM to turn into a zombie or for my Hyung to devote his life to save him. Yet, I understand him. Seokjin Hyung and I have something in common other than dating. We sometimes question if we are trying. Jin sometimes wonders if he is a good boyfriend for his 'soft and loveable' Namjoon. I wonder if I am good enough for Taehyung. He is so adorable and kind while, I am sarcastic and isolated, to say the least.

What did V see in me? What if he never met me? Would he go out with someone else? Even if we met, would he ignore me? Notice the other members. Fall in love with Jimin for an example? What if he secretly hated me? Thought of me as a big task to love and care for. So much hate to the point of an affair. I hate my mind so much! "WHY WON'T SOMEBODY SAVE ME!?" I buried my face into a pillow as I screamed. "Why won't somebody save us?" I whispered as I felt tears go down my cheeks. I hated feeling weak but, I need TaeTae. I want him to say everything will be okay. I want him to save me just as much as Jin wants to save Namjoon.