🌻 Talk To Me || Kris X Reader

* You poke Kris.

A cold finger lands on the pale yellowish cheek of the brunette namely Kris who was paying attention to the discussion recently written on the flat surface of the board.

Miss Alphys, the teacher, is currently teaching Biology.

Kris was beside you, sitting on their chair with a palm on his other untouched cheek and his elbow supporting by laying against their desk.

They were quiet. Not a single word came out from their mouth, only the short turn of their head to face you. Their bangs were long in this case, so their eyes weren't visible. Nonetheless, you love how cute he was in your perspective.

"I'm [Y/N]. You're Kris, right?" You introduce yourself and at the same time ask.

They simply nod their head and went back to jot down notes.

* You poke Kris again.

Kris turns to you, their face was still the same. Hopefully, you weren't being that annoying. It was quite hard to tell though. Their face looks neutral and plain.

"I'm sorry for being such a bother but I don't get Biology that much, I was hoping if you could help me." You hesitantly request.

They simply nod once again and face the board. Kris wasn't much of the social type sadly.

* You poke Kris.
* Again.

Not a reaction out of them though, just another tilt of the head and a halt of writing down notes. "Um, when and where can we do so?" You question, starting to get annoyed by yourself.

Kris puts their pointer under their chin to think, they must be looking for the perfect time and place where they could help. After a long series of time, they ended up shrugging.

Well that was utterly an enormous waste of time.

You sigh. Guess you have to decide for yourself. You flip the pages of the book to witness the difficult topic in Mitosis. You close the book, not wanting to read its process. After being bored for a few seconds, you look at Kris who was paying attention.

* You poke Kris.
* . . .
* For the last time.

Kris shifts their attention to you. "You don't talk much, do you? You're really quiet." You told them, eyeing every part of them curiously. "Talk to me!"

Kris' eyes weren't seen but from the peculiar aura they were giving off, they stare at you.

* You feel discomfort.

"And you're really loud." Kris speaks in the middle of the time, causing you to fall back a bit.

"ARGH!" You frightenly gasp. You have caused everyone's attention in class.

Miss Alphys turns around to question the matter. "E-Er, wh-what's going here?" She averts her eyes to you, who just fell out from the seat softly rubbing your head.

"O-Oh Y/N, are you a-alright? What h-happened?" Alphys asks in concern while walking her way near you to help.

At the corner of your eye, you can see Kris just looking at you. They were obviously nearer, why can't they help? You frown at them.