🌻 [⚠️] Warm Enough || Susie X Neko! Reader

⚠️🚫 NSFW AHEAD! PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! 🚫⚠️

♡》

From: Swusie~

ey y/n wanna bang ??

You could not believe your eyes. The message that was sent to you from Susie was an electric shocker.

'W-What t-the..' Your ears fold down as you blush. You reread the message just to make sure you weren't mistaken. And turns out, your eyes hadn't failed you. It means exactly what it means.

As you are about to reply enthusiastically, another message from her pops up.

From: Swusie~

hang***
sorry autocorrct

[ reply: uuuhmmm!! sur-- ]

Just as about you were to affirmatively agree, it was just an autocorrect. You erase your reply in dismay and typed again, sighing.

To: Swusie~

yyes.. i would love go hang w u !!

You press send and patiently wait for her reply but there was nothing to be patient about since she replied in an instant.

From: Swusie~

cool ill be there @ 2.

The dot made the text feel.. monochromatic. You look over to the clock which read 11:37 am. You have more time than you've expected. "W-Well.. guess I should p-prepare.."

You move your butt out of the couch and was off to finding clothes that would match today's weather. It's important. I mean, you can't wear shorty shorts and a tank top on a cold, winter's day, right?

*

A tinkle of a doorbell invaded your ears. You perk up from this sound as you look at the given time. It wasn't exactly pointed at a 2 pm but it was near to it so that must be the signal for Susie's arrival.

You tie your H/C hair up in a ponytail whilst holding the piece of hair tie in between your lips. "Cmingff!" You muffle, unable to talk. You successfully knot your hair into a perfect ponytail, the last factor of judgement.

Before inviting Susie in, you separate two locks of hair at both shoulders and confidently smile at your reflection as your cat ears and tail straighten out in structure.

You were wearing a [ insert outfit: be creative ] on a cold winter's afternoon. After doing that, you sprint towards the front door, twisting the door knob open. You open the door to display the one and only Susie.

She was wearing a loose shirt that wasn't neatly tucked in her pants. Her hair was tied up into a ponytail while her hands were inside of her dark purplish leather jacket pockets. Beyond from that, was a backdrop of the serenity white snow.

"Sup." Susie greets you. You lose your feeling of secureness, turning your confident outlook into a timid one. "H-Hi." A blushy tint of pink glows from your cheeks.