🌻 [⚠️] Real Magic || Ralsei X Male! Reader

"Y/N! I learned a new trick." Ralsei's voice echoes among the silence of the fields, the tune of the wind whistling along with the swaying leaves.

You draw closer to the beloved prince. "Oh? Let's see it then."

In excitement, Ralsei twirls his finger around in a circle whilst forming a solid sphere that lit up an entire galaxy which formed the tint twinkles of the stars. A reasonable amount of gas flowing down visibly.

"Isn't it lovely?" He whispers, steadily keeping his hold on it. Your eyes were mesmerised as his shone with the illumination of his magic. Once he lets go, it disperses into tiny fireflies.

"That was some stunning magic, Ralsei!" You smile, appreciating his trick. "T-Thank you! Took a bit of time and practice."

"You're really getting the hang of it. You should teach me sometime."

"Awe, thank you sir! But I have a better idea."

"Hm?"

"YOU should teach me something instead." Ralsei suggests enthusiastically.

You sit down on the grassy surface. "Ah, me? Teach you? Nah, I can't possibly." Your back was laid down on a tree.

"Yes you can! Teach me something that'll, well, get to know you better."

You pause for a moment before saying a word. A dirty thought crosses your mind. You smirk, deviously. "Alright, I do have this one trick,"

You pull him to you. "And, it'll make you feel magical."

《⚠️⚠️⚠️》

You instantly lick the bridge of his nose, making him do a quick blink. "Y-Y/N!"

You silence him. "Hush baby, it's part of the trick." You giggling as you watch him turn into the hue of a tomato. You smile and lean towards his face to kiss him.

Your lips touch gently against each other whilst you close your eyes. Meanwhile, Ralsei did not know what to do but lean in closer, closing his eyes as well.

You push your tongue inside of his mouth, making the kiss hot and steamy. Ralsei grants your tongue's entrance to his little cave while he blushes. He was afraid of making a mistake as you do your magic to him.

You position him straight up all over your body since he was on top. You bend your knee and used your hands to spread his legs, openly sitting on your thigh.

You hear him moan in between the kiss. You feel turned on by this, your dick started to grow enormously from your pants.

"Mmm~?" Ralsei questions the buldge you were having. "W-What's t-that, Y/N..?" He pulls away from you. You smirk, slightly reddening. "T-That's just one of the signs m-my magic is working.." You stutter.

Ralsei beams, excited. "I-I'm looking forward t-to it!"

"Mmm, take my pants off."

"O-Oh u-uhm.. is t-that okay?"

You nod. "Yes baby, anything.." You desperately want his fingers to brush your member.

"A-Alright." Ralsei scoots down to your lower region and unzips your zipper, your cock bursts up. "W-Woah.."

"U-Uhm, w-what do I-"

"Suck it." You waste no words. Ralsei does as you say hesitantly. He was very gentle at first when he puts your head inside of his mouth. Steadily, he bobs his head up and down on your large cock.

You moan. "A-Ah god.. use your t-tongue.." You feel his tiny mouth take in half of your size. As you command him to use his tongue, he pauses in hesitation.

Soon enough, when courage was gathered. He teasingly licks the top of your member where precum leaks. Then shockingly after that, Ralsei fastens his pace and swirled his tongue in different parts of your dick.

"F-Fuck I c-can't take i-it!" You moan loudly, pushing Ralsei off you which startles him. Before he could even react with his eyes widening, you hover on top of him and impatiently pulled his clothing higher to reveal his erected cock.

You deviously smirk, proud. You didn't say anything but your actions were dominant as his submissiveness was so evident. You turn him over, pushing his head back down on the ground however, careful that you might not hurt him too much.

"Y-Y/N?!"

His inviting butt hole and erection made you even harder. You softly caress your junior before sticking it up to his arse. Then, time came when you suddenly thrust into his entire being.

"A-Aaah.. s-slow down, p-please, Y/N.." Ralsei begs in between moans and groans. You were excited that you couldn't wait any longer.

"D-Don't worry Ralsei, i-it'll feel good soon.. j-just.." You weren't able to finish, the feeling of your cock slipping inside of him in a tight feeling, kept you distracted. Constantly, your balls were slapping hard against his.

"D-Damn.. fuck, a-ahaa.." You curse under your breath, panting. You soon grab his dick, fiddling it with your fingers along with the rough motion you offer to him by the back.

Ralsei had his tongue out, his eyes reaching the back up while he was being fucked to death by you. He feels something strange in his stomach. "I-I f-feel somethi-"

Ralsei came. Squirting fluids all over the field. You let go of his dick. "G-God wow.. you came first." You tease, proceeding to push yourself to him until, finally, you came as well.

The both of you fall flat to the ground, heavily breathing. The fall of the silence resumes, just the breathing was heard.

"T-That was.." Ralsei mutters, inhaling and exhaling loudly. "..s-some pleasurable magic, Y/N!" He says, resting his body a bit on the ground.

You regain your proper breathing again and was able to talk properly as you pull your pants up. "Oh, that wasn't the magic trick actually." You say.

Ralsei raises his brow in confusion. "H-Huh? T-Then what is?"

You grin, shortly looking at him covered in a thin sheet of sweat. "This is."

You reach your finger straight to the person reading this overly inaccurate sin chapter.

"Subscribe to Pewdiepie."

* You broke the fourth wall.