🌻 [⚠️] Hit Or Miss || Pervert! Male! Kris X Reader

You slap the back of his neck.

"Hey you! You've been staring at me like a total creep these past few days. You're a pervert, aren't you?!" Fuming with an absurd assumption, you face Kris with irritated eyes that matched the formation of your pinkish, thin-lined lips.

Kris turns his heel to face you, towering over your small figure with a monochromatic expression on his face. "Bold of you to assume I was."

You begin to doubt if it was true or a mistake or maybe you were just too observant that it led you to a false conclusion.

"Well.. were you?!" You hesitantly ask, your cheeks along with the bridge of your nose shone in crimson colors. Your heart was racing from his the staring he laid upon you with his gorgeous orbs. He looks at you in the eyes and,

"No."

You stay silent, processing his response. After a few seconds pass, Kris speaks again while waving his hand. "See you in class, Y/N."

He walks away from you but before that, he gave your round buttock a light squeeze. Chills run down from the bottom of your spine to your nape, a tingling sensation paired with a reddish blush evident on your face. "Why, y-you..!"

You frown at him, furrowing your eyebrows, pissed as hell. The tranquil bomb in the entire school had finally revealed his true self.

A pervert.

You pull his shoulder around to face you as you mercilessly secure him on a locker. "Woah what the hell."

"If you want it so badly then I might just as well give what you want!" You dominantly pull him by the collar, leaning him closer to your blushing face.

"Uh, no."

A long series of silence occurs before you could form your basic query. "W-What?!"

"I said no." Kris repeats, loud and crystal. You stand there in complete absence of sound. Kris sighs. "I'll make this clear to you so listen carefully because I'm going to say this once,"

He leans his face close to your hearing whilst gently tucking a lock of your hair behind your ear. "I'm not into you."

* You feel your heart drop.

"I may stare and tease you with the way I look at you and admire you immaculate figure but, that's it. I don't like you in that kind of level."

"That makes no sense to me.." You whisper to yourself, staring at the lifeless ground that begin to shake. You felt so little and unassertive.

"Summary, I don't fuck random people without personally knowing them." He says lastly before pulling himself off you to look at your dumbfounded face. The lack of expression or reaction bored him.

"Anyway, see you in class, Y/N." Kris bumps you lightly by the shoulder before leaving to head towards his classroom

* You did not expect him to say that.

You stand there, your pupils quivering as it sank. You feel your heart beat out of your chest like it was going to pump out any time soon. The emptiness you felt inside just, kept you in utter silence.

The abscence of a reaction caused the brunette to look back at you for a moment. "Y/N?" He averts his eyes on you only to see that plump tears were uncontrollably falling down your eyes.

"Y-Y/N?" Kris walks back to you, feeling regret and guilt all over his entity. He runs his hand through his soft, brown hair.

'Ah, shit. Was I too harsh..?' He attempts to poke you gently.