🌻 Flirt? || Susie X Knight! Reader

[ a/n ] || requested by uniyouth! ♡

Omg i updated twice today--and its a school day D:

《♡》

You are the king's loyal knight.

Every move you make, you did it for him and for the kingdom. To protect the overflowing fountain that caused the imbalance of darkness and light.

At this case, you were fully aware that you are on the wrong side. Justice should be rightfully served. You would've easily gotten through the king but, that wasn't your job to do.

You recently heard there were these Lighteners you have to capture. They were disrupting the kingdom. Rumors has it that they came to seal the fountain. Maybe there was a tiny bit of hope that, the world you had lived in for years could be saved.

But the task that was given to you by the king was to destroy the Lighteners, the only hope of this crumpled world. And as a knight, you were obligated to do as the king pleases.

It was during the midst of the dawn you begin to track them down, searching every corner to find these destined heroes. All you have to do was simple, capture the Lighteners. You walk through to roads of the narrow forest filled with puzzles.

The silence was suspicious. Not even a break of a single branch was heard. The wind hisses along with the quietude. A trail of footsteps coming towards you suspends the silence. Light footsteps you hear from nearby. A familiar being approaches you. Someone tucked in a blue cloth and as he runs closer to you, you recognize the king's son.

"Sire, are y--"

"They're here." Lancer signals to you. He refers to the Lighteners who follows a his path.

You readied your weapon, tilting it in a position you can easily grip it. You stand tall in your eye-catching steel of armor. You were prepared for whatever comes. Before you knew it, the three heroes presents themselves in front of you.

"Lancer, wai-" The purple one sees you in the way, splitting what she was going to say. She alarmingly takes her weapon out in form of a threat while gritting her teeth. "Who the HELL are you?"

A human shaded in the lightest hue of blue and the Prince of Darkness catches up to the monster. They stopped walking in your presence. "W-Whoa.. um, Susie.. that's the king's knight." The dark toned says in a whisper. "I don't care who they are! They're in the goddamn way! We have to get to Lancer." Susie growls at you. "No one's knight is stopping me."

You raise a finger to them, pointing at their entity. "You three.. are the heroes. The Lighteners who have abandoned your people. You do not deserve to be called heroes." You roughly swing your sword in front of them. "Face the consequence."

A battle commences.

Kris turns to their ally and instructs to just keep on acting no matter what. Ralsei nods in agreement. "Let's be kind and maybe he'll let us through, okay guys?" He positively concludes. But Susie? The way she gritters her teeth in anger, she was thirsty for some blood.

'Talk about be more chill.' A thought crosses your head.

"So le-"

Susie charges directly at you with her ax. You sense this coming towards you so you blocked with her with your sturdy sword. "Move. Out. Of. The. Way." She barks at you before you push her with all your strength with the support of her sword.

Susie falls back on the ground.

'Wow, she's feisty.' You resumed pointing your sword at them. "Your turn." Susie had guts and definitely proved that she was strong but, it wasn't enough to make an experienced knight go down so easily.