🌻 [⚠️] Hentai With Senpai? || Jevil X Fem! Reader

"Hiss! Don't touch my phone." You snatch your belonging away from the little, purplish devil.

Jevil pouts. "BOO HOO HEE VEE! I ONLY WANTED TO DISCOVER THE MAGIC OF THIS TECHNOLOGY!" He cries, reaching out to your gadget.

You pull your hand away from his upcoming grasp of the phone. "Sorry Jevil but not until your knowledge on the internet is better," You say, turning your back on him as you reach a book while piling it up into a tower.

"Otherwise you'd end up one of those cringey Tik Tok users." You carry the books off the table, soon to be placed into a shelf later evening. Then you put them down on the floor. "Alsocancerousfurries."

"BUT HOW CAN I EVER LEARN IF YOU NEVER LET ME USE IT?" Jevil puts both of his gloved hands on his hips, raising a brow at you.

You part your lips to answer but, somehow, he had a point. "I.. good point."

"OH! OH! OH! HOW WONDERFUL IT IS THEN THAT YOU LET ME, LET ME.." He claps his hands together, excited to take your phone and surf the internet.

You hesitantly give it to him. "But only for a day! You can have access to YouTube but none other than that, got it?"

Jevil nods with a huge grin on his face. "I UNDERSTAND YOUR WISHES, Y/N."

"Good." Then, you look at the time. "Aaah, I'm gonna be late for school! Where's my bag?!" You panic, frantically searching for your back pouch.

Jevil finds it from beneath the bed and raises it up in the air. "Y/N! Y/N! YOU SEEK THE LEATHER THAT IS MADE FROM A—"

"Yeah! Yeah! Just give me that!" You instantly seize the bag out of his hold and threw it from your back as you secure the straps onto your shoulder.

Once you were done binding yourself together, you twist the door knob open and went out. Then steadily, you pause for a moment and eyed Jevil.

"And remember, YouTube ONLY!" You say before shutting the door close.

I mean, how much chaos can the innocent devil do?

*

"I'm hom-"

Apparently, lots.

You discover him watching inappropriate clips that were completely out of the YouTube community.

"Jevil, what the heck have you been watching?!" You scold him, confiscating your own phone from him.

"OH HOW THE MYSTERIES HAVE UNTIED! IT IS FROM THE INTERNET I DISCOVER THIS HENTAI, HENTAI.." He monologues, trauma in his void eyes.

"What the f*ck! I said YouTube ONLY!" You loudly curse.

"BOO HOO VEE HEE! I THOUGHT ALL VIDEOS ARE FROM YOUTUBE.." He shyly states his conclusion, lowering his head down.

You pause for a moment with a monochromatic expression plastered on your face. ". . . ARE YOU RETARDED?!"

You face-palm. "That's it! No more internet for you!" You lay your final decision, tucking your phone securely in your bag.

Jevil sighs, defeated. "THEN SO BE IT! BUT FIRST," He trails off, in the lightest shade of red.

"CAN YOU HELP ME, ME..?"

《⚠️⚠️⚠️》

Jevil reveals his huge erection. Your jaw drops from the sight. Your face tinted crimson as you mindlessly stare at his, er, devil.

You snap out from your train of empty thoughts and look away, "J-Jevil, what the heck! There is no way I'm going to-"

"WON'T YOU BE A FRIEND AND PUT THIS TO AN END?" He begs to you with convincing, pleading eyes that you can't say no to. But maybe that's just because this is a fanfiction and you're a moron in this one.

"F-Fine." Mhm, not an expected answer at all.

* Your choices don't matter.

You lower yourself down unto his body, slowly positioning yourself on his, er, bulge. You stare at it for a moment, your eyes start to spin and you feel quite dizzy. 'N-Now, how do you do this.'

You gently poke him, he groans from the touch. "O-Oh my gosh! S-Stay quiet!" You flush.

"D-DEEPEST APOLOGIES." Jevil says, looking away.

You did your part and pull down his pants, with that his huge cock springs up. You lightly gasp at his size and furiously blush. You can feel your heart beat out of your chest.

You open your mouth and place his dick inside your cave. "Mmffngg.." You moan against his member, the vibration went all up to his entire body. Jevil groans as you feel his hard being.

"A-Ahh.." You feel your panties being soaked by your liquids while you did this dirty job of yours to please him.

Your head bobs up and down on his part in a slow pace. What ever your mouth cannot reach, your hand did the work. Meanwhile, your other fingers went its way down your clit to rub.

"Y-Y/N C-CAN YOU.. UHM," Jevil stutters, about to make a suggestion. You stop your bobbing and pay attention to him for a while. A string of saliva connected your lips to his cock.

Jevil gestures his fingers in a circle and a pointer entering the circle.

Your eyes widens. "W-What n-no—!"

"PLEASE I BEG YOU." He boldly requests you. You hesitate for a second. Few moments later, you end up sighing. Standing up, you seductively take your panties off. You were wearing a skirt so you didn't have to take that off for the meantime.

Then you head towards him once again, hues of red were all over your cute little face. You spread your legs and directed your hole on his tip, slightly poking it. You try your best to keep your balance. "U-Uhm.."

Jevil bites his bottom lip, turned on by your entire body.

* You obeying orders made Jevil feel like he can do anything.

You move your hips down carefully. "Ahmffngg.. i-is this f-fin—"

Jevil took opportunity of this moment to grind himself on you. He tightly held onto your hips and moved his in sync with yours. Both of your sacred areas meeting in the middle and by then, lewd sounds of thighs slapping against each other. "H-HEH.."

He continues to roughly thrust himself into you while you were on the top. You helplessly went along with the flow of his desires.

"J-Jevil! F-Fuck, take i-it easy!" Your eyes stretches out to the back while your tongue was out, you constantly bite your lip as you inhale keenly.

"I'M SORRY BUT I-IT JUST FEELS TOO GOOD TO STOP." Jevil, at this point, rises and pushes you down, this time making him on top. Immediately, he slips himself inside your wet cavern. His eyes were crazily spinning with the lust he was in.

"AH THE CHAOS! HA HA HA!" Jevil seems to enjoy the hot session.

"G-God.. o-oh my, f-fuck.. I-I'm gonna.." You pant, unable to form the words while he was mindlessly fucking the hell out of you.

It was chaos in the room. The sound, the sight, the movements, creates an undeniably pleasing apocalypse inside.

Finally, the both of you came. Leaving the both of you in a fluid mess. Jevil lays his head down on your chest for a little while. You can hear him inhale and exhale.

"T-There.. ahah.." You breathe out, feeling your heartbeat pump wildly. You wipe the sweat off from your forehead. "T-This will be t-the first a-and last.."

Jevil giggles at your pitiful lies. "HEE HEE, I DONT THINK SO, Y/N! I SAW THE WAY YOU PLEASINGLY BOUNCED YO—"

"Hush! I don't wanna hear it!"

Jevil was proud of his teasing. "VEE HEE, MAY I SEE ONE MORE VIDEO PLEASE?"

You look down at him, tapping your chin to decide. "Hmmmm."

Watch hentai with senpai?
.
.
.
.
.

[ * Yes. ]