🌻 Mine || Yandere! Kris X Reader

"ARGH!" You throw a pressure of wind towards the enemy, your sword slanted enough to form a diagonal hit.

You inhale and exhale steadily to maintain your balanced breathing. "P-Phew.. that was a c-close one."

"Y/N, look out!" The sound of Kris' rare to hear voice warns you from a heavy attack.

"Huh?" You tilt your head to helplessly see a rival about to cut you into pieces with a devious look on its horrific face. Your eyes widen.

Kris runs over to you immediately to save you fom the upcoming hit but,

Susie strikes a defend before its attack even hit you.

You were expecting a hard hit to be felt upon your skin but nothing came. You blink a few times while processing the scenario. "A-Ah! Thanks, Susie!"

Susie bends her knees down, the stance of her feet broadens. "Whatever." She says as a reply to you.

Kris could do nothing but glare at the monster.

"Kris-! Behind you!" You warn Kris this time, running to their direction with a weapon at hand.

Ralsei calls out to you. "Y/N, don't!"

You wield your weapon at hand to the menace, successfully saving Kris from the horrid ambush but,

* Your HP drops!

It got you.

"Shit!" You lowly curse to yourself, falling back. You place a hand over to your side where blood was slightly gushing out of your system. "Aw heck.. t-that kinda h-hurt.." You try to remain calm.

Kris spat a death glare to the threat and immediately swung their sword to it. It was defeated in no time by Kris, its ashes fades and become one with the atmosphere.

Then, they go over to you. "Y/N, I'm sorry." They say, bending beside you.

"N-No! It's alright. At least none of us are dead haha."

Ralsei sighs, still glad you didn't manage to kill yourself during battle. "I'll take it from here Kris!"

He casts a healing spell on you. "There, do you feel better?"

You feel better if you're going to conpare from before. "Yes, thank you Ralsei. You're a saviour!"

"Anytime, Y/N!"

Susie comes closer to the small group. "We should head East instantly."

"No." Kris objects and confronts Susie. "Let's stay and rest for a while." The leader has made a decision.

Susie frowns at the given discernment. "But, we're almost there Kris. We can't stop now."

"Y/N is hurt." Kris reasons. You are their number one concern.

You did not want any of them to worry. You didn't want to slow any of them down. "A-Actually don't worry about me. I'm fine!"

Susie gives you a quick look. "See? She's fine! Let's keep movi-"

Kris aggressively drops the pointy edge of their sword to the concrete. "I said," They elevate their chin up, showing a bit of their scarlet orbs. "We stay for now."

Everyone was silenced.

Ralsei decides to cut in to ease the mood. "Um, guys.. yeah everyone is tired, maybe we should rest!" He smiles, encouraging.