Character Description!

Hello loves! Just a short description of your character before we jump right in. But before I do, I must grace you with bby Bakugou and bby Midoriya! 💗

F/N: Your first name
L/N: Your last name
H/C: Hair color
E/C: Eye color

Quirk: Chaos Energy - Ability to put off and manipulate powerful waves of energy. You can use this energy to levitate and/or immobilize your enemies without having to get your hands dirty! It can also act as a bodily suppressant, cutting off blood flow to certain parts of the body! This powerful quirk is connected to the user's emotions making it essential that the user has plenty of self control to keep it from being overly destructive!

Personality: You're smart, witty, organized, determined, cocky at times but well disciplined.  Your way of thinking in rushed situations is amazingly put together and no matter what you always finish the job in an efficient manner.

You're a student at UA high school. Life hasn't always been a breeze for you, and surprisingly enough, you got into the facility on a Recommendation; like very few people there. You lost your mother when you were younger (authorities propose it was a simple accident) and grew up with Shouto Todoroki, becoming good friends as time goes on.

Your style (other than the traditional UA uniform) is a choice of loose street clothes. Whether that be normal jeans and a simple shirt and jacket is all you need to get through the weekend! ( Unless you're like me and have too many clothes for your own good, but you're welcome to envision what you like!)

Wanna thank my good friend Cookie-Chan123  for inspiring me to write this! She absolutely loves Dabi and MHA in itself so I wanted to something special for her! Also blow up her other account edgymememaster ! We do have a Tumblr page where we'll b...

Wanna thank my good friend Cookie-Chan123 for inspiring me to write this! She absolutely loves Dabi and MHA in itself so I wanted to something special for her! Also blow up her other account edgymememaster ! We do have a Tumblr page where we'll be taking requests and writing together, but it is under construction at the moment, so I'll let you guys know when that's officially taken care of. Enjoy this story and have a great week!

Happy Early Thanksgiving! 💗