~Movie Night~

Ochaco has joined the group chat.
Jiro has joined the group chat.
Y/N has joined the group chat.

Y/N:
So, what was the purpose of doing this? It's 1am, I'm really tired you guys.

Ochaco:
Well, because tomorrow night is dorm movie night! It's going to be so much fun!

Jiro:
Yeah but do we really need a group chat for this?

Y/N:
She's got a point.

Ochaco:
Yes! How else do we organize snack contribution?

Y/N:
Ok? As long as the movie isn't weak, then this should be enjoyable.

Rich girl has joined the group chat.

Y/N:
Oh, hey Yaoyorozu. How come you're not asleep?

Rich girl:
I'm not sure...it could be the loud noises coming from the boys' side of the dorm.

Y/N:
Don't tell me they're up playing video games again tonight...

Ochaco:
What's wrong with a few games?"

Jiro:
I totally forgot you're on the outskirts of civilization. It's a lot harder to sleep when there's constant banging over your head at night. Y/N and I know all about it.

Y/N:
It's seriously stressful. I had to write that 3 page paper for Aizawa, the boys are the reason I got a C on the assignment.

Rich girl:
I believe I understand.

Ochaco:
So, they stay up all night to play games?

Y/N:
Yes, it disrupts our sleep.

Jiro:
And our motivation to go to class in the morning.

Ochaco:
Hopefully it's not so bad tonight.

Jiro:
Not likely, I can already hear the construction.

Y/N:
Alright, I'm going to bed.

Ochaco:
Don't forget about movie night!

~~~~~~

The next morning was hectic. You were exhausted; your eyes heavy, you even struggled to put on some clothes since it was Friday—signifying the weekend. So you settled for an oversized hoodie and some blue jeans, nothing elaborate. Brushing your hair, there was a knock on your door. (Picture above is your dorm room. Cute, right?)

"It's Mina!"

"Come in" she didn't waste anytime barging in and taking a seat on your bed. "Uh, can I help you?" You asked in a nervous laughter. Usually you almost never saw her because she hung out with Bakugou, Kirishima and Kaminari half the time. Only on girl occasions, would you even catch a glimpse of her.

"Oh right! I was told to invite you to eat breakfast with the Baku Squad!"

"Uhm"