[Chapter 4]

USJ, otherwise known as the Unforeseen Simulation Joint was a massive training facility to teach upcoming heroes how to deal with disasters. Truth be told you were a little excited. You folded your arms to take a look around and finally up at the blue sky as the other students unloaded off of the bus before heading into the building. Something was bothering you—hanging over you like a pesky cloud, you just weren't sure what it was but you shooed it from your mind and headed inside.

Thirteen was nothing how you expected them to be. Sure you'd seen them on television and saw photos of them in magazines but it didn't compare to meeting them in person.

"In our superhuman society, personal quirks have been legally certified and strictly regulated. Do not forget that there are many quirks that can kill with one wrong move" you knew that possibility was common among children who were just grasping how to control their quirks. It almost reminded you of yourself at one point and time. "You will learn to use your quirks in order to save lives. You don't have them to harm others, but to help instead. I hope you all have the realization upon leaving here today" you were stationed near Shouto during Thirteen's speech. This was the next chapter towards becoming a hero. You couldn't wait. "That is all. Thank you for listening" you along with most of your classmates gave Thirteen a thunderous applaud.

"All right then," Aizawa started in his usual tone of voice as he led the students towards the plaza. "First we'll—" the lighting around the facility flickered before it was completely dark. Aizawa was startled but got his bearings straight. You had that same feeling hanging over you before entering the facility, and it felt worse now. Not far from the group of students, a purple vortex appeared in front of the fountain. A strange man with dismembered hands emerged from inside.

Who the hell is he?

"HUDDLE TOGETHER AND DON'T MOVE!" Aizawa yelled and everyone did what he asked unquestionably. "THIRTEEN, PROTECT THE STUDENTS"

"What is that?! Is this like the pattern at the entrance exam?" Kirishima asked but you knew better. Aizawa seemed on the defensive but he was serious about what he said.

"Don't move!" He quickly pulled his goggles over his eyes. "Those are villains!"

"Eraserhead and Thirteen... according to the curriculum we procured yesterday, All-Might was to be here yet...."

"Mr Aizawa!" Yaoyorozu got their teacher's attention as the villains spoke amongst themselves. "What about the intruder alarms?"

"We have them but..." Thirteen started.

"So someone disabled them?" Todoroki stepped up from behind the group.

"This is an isolated facility away from the school. They picked when to come because they knew we'd be here. They have a solid motive"

"Alright fine! Thirteen do the evacuation procedure. They obviously know how to get around the sensors" Aizawa glanced back toward the group. "Kaminari, try contacting the school with your quirk"

"And you're gonna fight them alone?" Your teacher glanced back at you with a smirk evident on his face. You knew his expression meant hell yes so you settled with that.

"Aizawa is entirely capable of handling them. Right now, we need to go" Iida muttered—a hand on your shoulder. You turned your attention between the two before giving in to leaving. Aizawa definitely knew how to use his quirk to his advantage. It amazed you above all things. "Y/N we have to go" nodding, you followed the rest of the group until another vortex formed in your path.

"We are the League of Villains. Drastically sorry for the presumption but we saw fit to enter UA—base of heroes to engage with All-Might, the symbol of peace. We were only wondering if we'd be allowed to exterminate him, you understand." Before you could move, Kirishima and Bakugou took it upon themselves to strike the villain before you could raise a finger to do so yourself.