Just to clear up some of the bullshit...

Nothing serious, just wanted to make a few points.

1. I appreciate everyone who has made this ride worthwhile. Y'all are truly a blessing to me and you deserve wonderful content.

2. Don't nag me about updating more often. I'm a busy college student who happens to be a double major, and working a part time job; relatively 40-50 hours a week. I'm gonna slack a little, sorry I'm not perfect.

3. The next person to tell me how awful you think my story is or reworking it, can in fact, catch these hands. I wholeheartedly appreciate feedback, both positive and negative, and am open to your suggestions on new ideas, grammar corrections, and possible scenarios. However, what I will not tolerate, is negative messages, negative activity within this book, and negative human beings. We're all being civil here and we all enjoy MHA to some extent. But if you don't like what I have to offer for no given reason; simply to be the evil person you are—feel free to get the fuck out.

I don't tell you how to wipe your ass, don't tell me how to do my work. If that's the case, make your own book.

With that being said, enjoy what remaining chapters this book has, and I'll see you beautiful people in the next one.

Bye!