[Chapter 15]

As your vision slowly came back, a dim light began seeping in through your eyelids, and a feeling of nausea washed over you. Your head hurt terribly and you tried to move but your hands and feet were bound. Heavy shackles on your hands; stretching both arms on either side of your head, and ankles bound with a tough rope of sorts. What was worse was that you were upside down.

"You're awake" Dabi stood nonchalantly in front of you; your face level with his. You didn't say anything for a while, and let him speak first. "How are you feeling?"

"Screw off"

"Don't be like that. I know you're probably wondering why you're here, where you are. It's a lot to process..."

"Why are you doing this?"

"... You know why"

"I don't...you abandoned me, then disappeared when my mom died. I didn't have anything...and you don't care"

"Everyone changes. Me...I just got my priorities straight. Like you should" you took a moment to look around. An old warehouse, from the looks of it. It was the perfect hideout to go unnoticed for a few days at least.

"So what do you want?" Before he had the chance to answer, Nightmare and Toga entered your holding area.

"Oh my gosh!" Toga was examining you from head to toe; stretching your eyelids and playing with your h/c hair. It was a bit much and you wanted nothing more than to shove her away. "She's perfect, Dabi! No wonder our master wants you. You're so strong too, we saw you holding up part of the building, it was amazing! Your quirk is such a pretty color too! It's red, almost like blood"

"She your friend?" You asked the two villains behind the weird girl; looking past the mentally ill female.

"Unfortunately" Nightmare responded, a little embarrassed.

"Alright Toga. Touchy-feely time is over" Dabi pushed her aside. You couldn't use your hands because of your restraints and your powers were of no use right now. You felt normal for once.

"Your restraints are designed to suppress your quirk as long as you're in them. In case you were wondering or trying to figure out an escape" you rolled your eyes at Nightmare. Her and this mind reading was beginning to annoy you.

"Thanks." You mumbled through your teeth.

"Alright, you two can go now. We've got some talking to do" Nightmare shooed Toga out and left the two of you alone once more.

"Interesting possy you have there"

"They're definitely weird, but they make up for it with their talents and quirks"

"Nightmare must be the brains of the group"

"More or less. You're here for two reasons. The old guy everyone calls 'master' asked us to bring you to him, he's got a plan in place for you—though we don't know what that is yet. He has a task for you first..."

"Task? I don't work with villains..."

"If you wanna make it out of here alive, then you'll cooperate. Or if you want the remainder of your family safe and untouched" the first person who came to mind was your brother.

"Leave Clint out of this"

"Then you do what I say, and we shouldn't have a problem" You didn't expect to be backed into a corner this way, but your brother was everything to you. So what was this important task you were required to carry out?

.....

"A friend of your father...he's a businessman, has been for a while. He's covered countless interviews with heroes from all over the world," You rubbed your wrists—now free of the restraints when Dabi shoved a folder in your face. "Your job is simple"