[Chapter 5]

"Shit, we're too late..." All Might was trapped—being held down by the creature the villains had called Nomu. It was unfortunate that you and Todoroki had arrived late due to your run in with those two other villains.

"Looks like it. Y/N, find Thirteen and the others and figure—"

"Oh you've gotta be kidding. I'm not leaving any of you, I'm helping. I'm going to be a hero too, remember?"

"Just...not through stubbornness"

"I'm being stubborn? What about that one time—"

"That's not the point here" He said; swift to cut you off from resurfacing the memory.

"No, the point is that I'm helping and that's going to be the end of it" Surprisingly, he only grinned at you and thought no more of it as you raced towards the fight. You only hoped you wouldn't be forced to use your quirk in front of everyone. Bakugou wasted no time using an explosion on the villain Kurogiri; in order to pin him down. Luckily he was successful—taking out a few other villains on your own, you managed to get a glimpse of Shouto freezing half of Nomu's body—buying All Might some time. To the left of you, Kirishima attempted to attack Tomura but that was a failed plan. Thanks to Shouto freezing half of Nomu's body, All Might was able to escape from the hold he was in. You were in the midst of conjuring up a plan when a Bakugou yelled your way.

"DUCK, YOU SHIT!" You did what he said and ducked your head as he fired an explosion your way—incapacitating a villain who was coming up on your blind spot. Eyes still wide, you were shocked at the fact that he had just saved you.

Please don't say I owe you now...

"Thanks"

"Don't."

Ok then...

From where you were standing, Nomu had now broken free of Shouto's ice trap and was coming for Bakugou now that the fiery teen had caught Kurogiri. However, All Might stepped in to save him before he got seriously injured, but wasn't able to put off the fact that Nomu had landed a blow to the Number 1 Hero. With his remaining strength, All Might took on Nomu alone as the rest of you watched.

Your adrenaline was pumping that you didn't even notice your injuries until it was brought to your attention by the sharp pain shooting through your arm. Needless to say, you were in awe at how powerful All Might really was. It didn't compare to seeing him behind a television screen.

"Your arm is bleeding..." You glanced up at Yaoyorozu who was taking note of your wound. "What happened to it?" You shrugged; shaking off the pain.

"I guess I got cut or something" you weren't gonna lie, the wound was deep and you were sort of freaking out at the amount of blood dripping down your arm.

"Does it hurt?"

Why do you care?

"No, I'm fine..." you hadn't quite grasped the concept of someone else worrying about your wellbeing. All Might had won his confrontation and the remainder was of your classmates were escorted out of USJ.

~~~~~~

Yeah yeah I know this chapter was super short and sucked but I'm sick so... deal with it. It's a miracle I even have the strength to do this but I'm a tough ass bitch so 😂🤷🏾‍♀️

Anyway, enjoy this crappy chapter and I'll see you in the next chapter

Bye guys! 💋✍🏾