Chapter Six [The Truth Part One]

I V O R Y

"Jade this whole thing is stupid and you need to worry about your health. Your not eating or sleeping how your suppose to be and I don't want anything to happen to you" I tell him as he laid down in bed resting his eyes.

I watched as he reached into his pocket and handed me his phone and I turned it off. He was stressing himself out with all of this stuff he had going on and I was getting stressed out by worrying about him.

"Lay on your stomach and I'll massage your back" I tell him and he sat up and pulled his shirt from his body and laid on his stomach resting his head on his arms. His body was so tensed up.

"Whats the biggest worry on your mind?" I asked him and he breathed in and out and remained quiet for a lil bit.

"Don't worry about it baby I'm fine, just chill and let me handle this" he says and I scrunched my face up.

"I really wish you'd stop leaving everything inside Jade, has your father called recently maybe he can talk some sense into you" I tell him and he smacked his teeth and forced me to get off his back.

"After Tristan stole my gun and then accidentally shot himself that's it, I don't wanna do this shit anymore and I know I said I'd never leave O but I wanna take our family and I wanna leave California and move to a small state" Jade said sitting up. He'd never talked about leaving the state to me before.

"What about Alijah? You think Silas is going to just give her to us? She probably won't even wanna go" I tell him and he cupped his face.

"I'm so tired of this shit I rather her hate me then not know. Ivory am I really that bad of a person that I don't deserve to get to know my child? This shit is starting to fuck with my head and this is another reason why I wanna leave this drug shit alone" he said shaking his head and I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek.

"I want you to take a long nap and I'll bring dinner to you okay?" I tell him and he nodded before laying back on the bed once again.

I grabbed my car keys from the night stand and headed out the door. Tristan was downstairs reclining on the couch watching TV and I snatched the remote from him and turned it off.

"You think after that shit you pulled last week you can watch TV? Go upstairs and study or something" I tell him sternly and he smacked his teeth and struggled to get up off the couch.

I pulled out my phone and dialed Silas's number and waited for him to pick up. When he didn't I called him again and again until he finally picked up on the fourth call.

"Why the fuck you keep calling my phone man?" He asked sounding annoyed and I rolled my eyes while I left out of the house and got in the car.

"You don't have a reason to be frustrated, get the fuck over yourself and worry about our daughter. This whole war shit your starting is pointless and you already know the outcome of the situation and all of it is out of anger and you know that" I tell him.

"Yeah I hear what your saying, why'd you call though?" He asked and I sighed and hit the horn causing it to hunk.

"Silas please don't fuck with me I'm too pregnant for this,can we just reach an understanding I thought you were my brother" I tell him.

"I'm gonna talk to her tonight when she gets home and I'll call you in the morning as for this war shit stay out of it, alright?" He said and I smiled.

"I love you" I spoke into the phone and it was quiet for a moment.

"I love you too" he said and then hung up. The car door opened and Elias climbed inside and stared at me for awhile, he was a mamas boy no doubt.