Chapter Eleven [Starting Fresh]

M A R C O

"If you don't shut your ol greasy lip having ass up I sweat to god" I yelled at my homeboy Darius and he smacked his teeth as we stood behind a car waiting to catch one of these corner boys slipping.

"You heard what O said and I ain't trying to cross him" Darius complained and I shoved him on the ground.

"Don't start acting like no punk and plus we already here let's just do the damn thing" I stood up pulling the gun I had tucked away and grabbed one of the corner boys before he could run and pushed him up against the brick wall.

"Check his pockets D and grab the package" I said lowly and he quickly took the money out of his pockets and grabbed the bag of drugs before running off. I shoved the corner boy away and his weak ass scurried off without looking back.

I watched him until he turned the corner before hopping in the car with Darius and driving off. He had borrowed his mama rachet ass minivan with chipped pain and shit, but it was something.

We rode back to his crib in silence and dropped the car off before heading up the street on foot. I wasn't scared of none of them and it was nothing personal it's strictly business and I was doing what I had to do and if they got in my way they'd get dealt with. You don't get anywhere in life by fearing niggas, that's a bitch trait.

"So you couldn't come see me?" MeMe said with attitude and I turned around coming face to face with my ex. I shook my head and walked towards her and her thot ass friends bringing her into a one arm hug and rolling my eyes.

"Nah you know how it is, I've been on my grind" I shrugged and she nodded and continued sucking on her thumb, I hated that fucking habit but it made her dome game crazy.

"Whats this I hear about you tricking on some light skin hoe?" She asked and my eyes drifted to Tory who who stopped me that day I took Alijah to that food truck. I hate gossiping ass females who won't mind they fucking business.

"You just like to argue don't you? What I do don't concern your ass and I stopped being your problem when you started letting other niggas fuck so go on about your business" I tell her and she looked at me wide eyed before stepping to me.

"If I see that hoe around and if I see you with her I'll beat her ass so keep your groupies in hiding like you've been doing, and from what I hear she ain't even cute" MeMe said rolling her eyes and I smacked my teeth.

"Why you still talking man, be gone" I tell her motioning for her to go away and she looked behind me and smirked before I felt myself being grabbed and thrown against somebody fence.

I came face to face with Calvin and Cali and rolled my eyes. These niggas really don't know the game, I ain't the only nigga robbing them maybe they should get better at what they do.

"Where's the money?" Calvin asked pulling out his gun and cocking it back. I shrugged and he pressed it into my chest and I remained emotionless.

"I'd hate to see your mother cry cause her sons a fucking idiot" Cali snapped and I chuckled to myself.

"Yeah I doubt she'd cry I don't even know the hoe, you don't put fear in me bruh like I told you before it's nothing personal" I said smiling and locking eyes with Cali. I knew this was more of a personal beef but I didn't give a fuck.

"You seen Alijah? She be gone for two days" Cali asked and Calvin put his gun away. I shook my head no and looked at the both of them.

"Let me know if you find her, this shit is crazy" I tell them and they nodded and walked away before Calvin stopped and looked at me.