Chapter Thirty Eight [Karma Part One]

A L I J A H

My heart beat increased as Marco and I walked side by side with our guns down in our hands. We both were wearing bullet proof vests and carried a gun in each hand as we walked up the side of the building being sure to stay low so the people on the roof couldn't see us.

"You go low I go high" Marco whispered and I nodded jogging away from him. I raised both guns up as my hands shook. I had to keep reminding myself what Zaire told me, I wished he was here for this but at the same time him not being here gives me one less person to worry about.

"Hey!" I called out getting two of the guards attention as Marco ran behind them shooting at the people on the roof.

I began firing my guns like crazy shooting one of them in the face and the other in the neck. They both fell over and I came closer shooting them at point blank range in the head.

"That's good, come on" Marco yelled motioning for me to jog after him. We squatted behind a car and he helped me fill my guns with new clips before peeking his head up and looking around.

We could hear shooting from the other side of the building so I knew it had to be Jesse, Cal and Eli on the other side. We were sent first to execute all the people outside before going in.

"Alijah there's four on top of the building on this side, we gotta move fast so just shoot in run, on the count of three" Marco said and I nodded quickly mentally counting.

When I got to three in my head I stood up shooting following behind Marco trying to get them. I could feel a bullet his the vest freaking me out but it didn't stop me from continuing.

They began to drop like flies, it felt like with each person I had hit my shooting got better. When everyone on the roof was down I looked at Marco and he gave me a smirk before it dropped and he quickly lifted his gun shooting behind me.

I turned around seeing one of the guards on the ground holding his chest and Marco and I ran towards him and stood over him.

Marco glanced at me and nodded his head signaling it was okay for me to finish him off and put him out of his misery. I watched him groan in pain for a few moments before pulling the trigger watching his head bounce on the concrete as the bullet traveled through it.

His body was now lifeless and I had to close my eyes for a moment before Marco grabbed my arm pulling me away from the corpse at the sound of men coming around the corner.

I spotted Darius and Eli shooting at people by the gates I was about to go help them until Marco opened up the door leading inside of the building. We both peeked our heads in seeing naked men and woman cutting up drugs as two people stood guard.

"We got this, we aim for the guards everybody else does not matter cause they not strapped" Marco reminded me and I nodded yanking the door open and opening fire as he did the same.

White powder went up everywhere along with money as the guards began shooting back at us accidentally killing workers who were rushing trying to get out.

Marco and I covered our noses trying not to inhale it and continued shooting trying to see threw all the cocaine that was everywhere.

I watched a figure drop and when the air finally cleared both guards were on the floor dead and everyone was running around in complete chaos as shooting began all throughout the warehouse so I knew everyone had gotten inside.

My vest had lots if gun shot in it and I looked at it in amazement before Marco grabbed my arm pulling me out of the drug room.

I watched my uncle walk through the gunfire not being hit by a single bullet as he smoked a blunt with a smile on his face and winked at me walking into a back room with people following behind him in search for Rico.