Chapter Twenty One [The Start of Something]

A L I J A H

It was my last day in Jamaica and I was thanking the gods, I had to get the fuck away from Jesse or I might murder his ugly ass, but then again he'd probably just laugh because nothing I do seems to hurt him or his stupid feelings.

"You was gon leave without giving yo husband a kiss huh?" Jesse teased as he stepped around the corner and I stared at him growing more and more annoyed.

"Can I ask you a question since you keep on bothering me?" I asked and he mugged me for a moment before shaking his head no.

"I don't like when people ask me questions" he replied back smartly and I smacked my teeth, he has to be rude for no reason.

"Will we ever see each other again" I asked and he paused for a moment and slowly looked me up and down before licking his bottom lip.

"So you just gon go against the grain huh? Why you care anyway?" He asked and I shrugged not knowing how to respond. I didn't see a point in them making us get married if we were never going to talk to each other again.

"I don't know I was just curious" I said before glancing up the stairs as security carried bags down the stairs and a maid walked up and hugged and kissed his cheek as she wiped tears out of her eyes, oh no.

"You'll get to see my sexy ass face all the time" he smirked as they carried his bags out the door and I mentally rolled my eyes. He was extremely attractive but I knew I couldn't tell him that or he'd just get a big ego and brag about it.

"Your coming back with us aren't you?" I asked and he nodded his head as he took a seat on the stairs and I remained standing.

"I was born and raised here and I don't wanna leave but now thanks to your ass I have to, my father said this is his way of seeing if I can handle running a business, we're bringing part of the Cartel to Cali" he said with a shrug and I froze.

"Oh my god please stay here, I'm begging you" I whined and he glanced at me growing a smirk like I'd just triggered something.

"Wait so if I come with you I'll get to see them niggas who had you stressing right?" He asked and I slowly nodded as he began rubbing his hands all evil like. Just by looking at Jesse I knew he'd beat the hell out of Cali and Marco just because he felt like it even though his security wouldn't let that happen.

"Don't go and start acting a fool either or I'll beat you up again, stupid ass" I mumbled walking towards the car and he snatched my arm turning me back around and I looked at him wide eyed.

"Who the fuck you talking to like that? I ain't go tolerate the disrespect to much longer" Jesse said causing fear to go through my body as he stared at me.

I guess he noticed I was afraid because he loosened his grip and sighed as he looked me up and down with a mug on his face.

"And take the, damn shorts off" he mumbled walking away and I glanced down at the short shorts I had on and sighed going out the front door where uncle O was talking to Roman goon over rules and guidelines.

I'm guessing he was going to be staying with them for a little bit while this whole turf war was going on. I didn't know if I'd be able to avoid him around all the time though, he was the only person who could make me cry out of anger and it's like part of me wanted to choke him out and the other part of me wanted to kiss him all over his face like a weirdo.

"Roman can I ask you a question?" I asked Jesse's father and he slowly turned and looked at me before giving me a smile and a head nod.

"Why is Jesse so mean? I know he didn't want to marry me and all but he seems like an all around dick" I said and O gave me a look.