Chapter Thirty Seven [Worthy]

A L I J A H

My face hit the dashboard as Darius drove crazily down the highway. Cars were swerving to avoid us while ten police cars were after us and a helicopter was above us filming everything. We'd been like this for the past twenty minutes and I was nervous to the point I wanted to throw up.

I wished I was at home in bed right now, I was starving and in a car with someone who couldn't drive. It was way to late right now to even think about trying to switch seats.

I spotted three more helicopter in the sky and knew we were in some deep shit right now. I needed some type of luck right now, God please.

"Darius watch out! There's a road blocker!" I yelled out as he swerved to avoid it causing one of the tires on the car to finally blow out slowing us down some. I looked at his face as he began crying like a little girl.

"Stop crying right now or I'll slap you" I said raising my hand and he sniffled and continued to cry as I watched him.

"Bruh we going to jail, I can't do jail Alijah I'm short and they gon rape my ass. I'm about to be somebodies bitch" Darius cried hitting the steering wheel causing the horn to honk and I looked at him for a moment before slapping the bitch out of him.

"Calm the fuck down, nobody is getting raped and nobody is going to jail" I said before jumping at the sound of bullets spraying the car. I glanced down at the gun in my lap before reaching in the glove compartment and grabbed a wipe cleaning the gun off.

"I never even fucked a girl before man, I'm going to jail a fucking virgin, never had my first kiss and I'm fifteen years old. My mama always told me I was handsome but I never believed her cause girls use to always run away from me" Darius said continuing to cry as I shook my head.

When I finished I tossed the gun inside the glove compartment like I found it and got my fake tears flowing, I noticed the car began to slow down.

"Darius whatever happens we can get out of it, okay?" I said patting his shoulder as the car finally stopped and he was snot nose crying and he quickly gave me a look before nodding his head.

Police stormed the car and they ordered us to get out with our hands up I opened the car door kicking it open and he did the same and slowly I got out of the car with my hands behind my head.

"Holy shit there just kids!" One of the cops yelled as they ran over patting us down and than they put us both in handcuffs and I felt my body began to shake in nervousness.

"You don't understand! There's people after us we had to do this or they would of kidnapped me again look at my clothes, This car is stolen!" I said as the female cop looked at me as if I was crazy and forced me over to a police car as they searched the car.

"Mama I love you p.o.p hold it down" Darius cried getting into the back of the police car and my tears turned into laugher as a few of the cops laughed.

"You are not gonna believe who this car is registered too" one of the officers said as I was pushed roughly into the police car and the door closed in my face.

I laid back on the seat thinking about how me out of all people was in this position. I knew this had to of been on the news so hopefully someone saw and was on the way to help me.

"What's your name sweetheart?" The female cop asked as she started up the car. I sniffled away tears and sat up as she began to drive.

"Alijah Scott, what I said was the honest truth some guy named Rico kidnapped me and I don't know why" I cried lying about the last part and she looked in her rearview mirror.