Chapter Thirty Nine [Karma Part Two]

C A L V I N

We hung Cali up naked like a display case and Eli and I stood around him in the same bloody clothes from the night before after not getting any sleep. He stared at us with a swollen face and continued to breath deeply and beg us to spare him making me laugh, I'd reached my level of insanity and I don't think it was possible to go back.

His blood continued to drip from his body as Alijah walked in looking tired with different clothes on after she showered and she was soon followed by Elias.

"Who wanna go first?" I asked looking around at all of them and Alijah raised her hand stepping forward eying him angrily. She walked around his body in a circle trying to figure out what she wanted to do to him before smiling and walking over to the table containing gloves putting them on her hands.

"I told you I was coming back for you and what did I say would happen?" She asked and his eyes got wide as he tried to squirm out of the chains but it wasn't helping him any.

She smiled and walked over and began to cut his dick off as all of us looked away and gag. Cali let out a real high pitched scream of complete and utter terror and pain, I'd never heard that noise before and I hoped that I never heard it again as long as I live.

"Ha your names Julian, more like Juliana bitch" she mumbled throwing his male parts in the trash and I shook my head feels a shiver go down my spine.

I took the knife from her and looked at the tattoo on his rib that said loyalty and stabbed him in his rib cage being sure to twist the knife and stab him repeatedly until he couldn't scream or cry anymore.

"We gotta make this shit fast he's dying" I laughed passing the knife to Eli who smirked before slitting his through. Blood began pouring from his body to the point where he was very near death but still squirming around when we handed the knife to Elias.

"Lower him down to the ground, I gotta do this for T even though what he did was stupid" Elias said and Eli and I both made the chains come down lower and I watched Elias stab him in the back of the head were the neck and lower part of your head meet.

The other side of the blade came out of the other part of his neck and he pulled it out and Cali's lifeless body sunk to the ground in a pile of blood. We all looked at him for a second before I walked over grabbing the gasoline and poured it all over his body as everyone put masks on to cover the smell.

We backed close to the door and I dropped a match in his body watching him engulf in flames. I knew it wasn't just his body being burnt in the fire, a part of who I was was leaving with him and I didn't want it to ever come back.

"This shit finally over, man" Eli said leaning on my shoulder. I looked at him as he bit his bottom lip to keep from crying and than it all clicked. He didn't have any family anymore, he had other siblings he barely knew but Rome, his mom and his dad were dead.

I draped my arm over his shoulder as we all walked out of the room with Cali's burning body leaving the clean up crew to handle the rest of it.

Our trap house was empty and I glanced at my father as he sat quietly like he had a lot on his mind.

"Y'all go check on everybody in the hospital, I'll meet you there" I said and they nodded as the three of them disappear out the door. I walked over to my father taking a seat next to him and he glanced at me with a smirk.

"That crew you got ain't nothing to fuck with, your friends took out more people than these grown ass men did" he said looking at his phone that read 7:36am. It felt like I was forgetting something today but I couldn't remember.

"Why you look so sad and depressed, we just handled business and took out the competition everything can go back to normal" I tell him and he laughed.