Chapter 1: Kindergarden (✔ Edited)

"Mom! Don't leave me!" Izuku cried as Inko walked towards the exit. He latched on to his mother as tears fell down his face. "I- I'll be lonely without you, mom!"

"Izuku, my lovely little child, please cooperate. Mommy will be back to pick you up later. Do you want your All Might figurine?" Inko asked as she knelt down to meet Izuku's eyes. "Here, you can take it." She took hold of the toy and gave it to Izuku before she left with a pat on his head.

Izuku picked himself up and headed towards the group of children. "Okay class, we have a new friend today!" the teacher announced as she gathered everyone. "Why don't you introduce yourself?" She glanced at Izuku and smiled. "Go on," she whispered. "You'll have new friends today."

The boy furrowed his brows and nodded firmly. "H- hi," he began. "My name's I- Izuku, Izuku Midoriya," he stuttered. He held the figurine tighter and closed his eyes. He awaited the response of his supposed to be new friends, but he only heard the deafining silence.

As he peeked open his eyes, the whole building bursted out with laughter. "Hahaha!" they laughed in unison. "Nice to meet you I- I- Izuku M- M- Midoriya!" The whole class mocked him, they all made stupid faces and noises that irritated Izuku.

"Stop that!" Izuku cried. He didn't know what to do except cry. Almost all of them looked like they were his seniors. They were all so big, he bet that all of them have strong and powerful quirks.

The teacher looked pained. "Now now, settle down," she mumbled as she tried to disperse the altercation. It took a while to calm them down, but she eventually did it with the help of other teachers. "Now, how about we play a fun game? Do you want to play a game of tag?"

After the children heard this, they rushed away from the outcast Izuku and towards the teacher. "Let's play, let's play!" they all yelled, Izuku didn't join though. Aside from him not wanting to interact with his fellow 'friends', a bunch of classmates of him also would exclude him from any other group activity. This went on for months but his mother never knew it. His classmates would always do the hurtful things in private, for a bunch of children they sure are violent.

All of the events lead to Izuku's downfall. Morbid thoughts seemed to have clouded his mind. *Why are they all so mean?* Izuku would often ask himself. *I just wanted to get along*, he thought.

Everyday was like hell, but one horrid day stood out the most. It all happened in the kindergarten and it all began with a boy named Katsuki Bakugo. At the time, they were playing what one would call a childish and peaceful game called tag. It was unfortunate that Katsuki was tagged as the 'it'. He was always labelled as the violent and reckless kid who would get into trouble for the most minute thing, and that's what he planned to do today.

You see, Katsuki hated Izuku for more reasons than one. Izuku was always this weak and pathetic loser who's only hobby seemed to be crying alone in the bathroom corner. He wanted to give him a beating today. "Hey Izuku!" Katsuki yelled. "I'm coming for you!"

Izuku looked horrified. "K- katsuki! No!" He picked up his pace and ran off to somewhere far. He didn't care how far he went, he just wanted to escape the hell that is Katsuki.

The blond child chased Izuku through hell and back. He showed no sign of stopping. He did stop though, when Izuku was on a small cliff. "Heh, looks like you have nowhere to run!" he said as a terrible and distasteful smirk came upon him. "Tag! You're it!" Katsuki shouted at the top of his lungs as he pushed Izuku off.

The cliff may be small but it was tall enough for a child like Izuku to obtain minor injuries to it. "S- stop that! W- why are you e- e- even doing this! I- I haven't done anything b- bad!" Izuku cried as he shielded himself from the dirt that was being thrown to him.