Chapter 9: History

Even in class, Izuku would build up his hand muscles. He uses a machine he invented that exercises his hands and his fingers.

He would usually jog from home to beach to school and backwards to develop the muscles in his legs. Katsuki even jogs with him and borrows the hand machine. He considers this as a training also.

Izuku also was changing his diet. He is eating less unhealthy foods and more healthy foods. His sleeping time decreases because he would do push-ups every morning and night.

Izuku's health started tk change. It somehow got better but worse. Izuku rarely coughs but when he does, he recieves a really painful feeling at his chest. Izuku also begins to barf blood.

Even with the stressful work outs, he still studies during week ends. He didn't do training during lunch time so he spends that time studying and doing inventions.

He tried to improve his vision aid. Luckily he did. He gave it a harder case but the case isn't that heavy. Next, he improves the amount of time he can use it. The maximum time now is 45 minutes.

Of course, Inko is proud of her son and his accomplishments.

Izuku finished a week earlier at cleaning the beach. With the improved eye gadget of course. All Might was very proud of him.

All Might passed his quirk to Izuku. "Now, eat this!" He said. At first, Izuku and Katsuki was confused but when All Might told them that his quirk is passed trough DNA, Izuku took his hair and ate it.

"Now, that you have proven that you are worthy, let me tell you the story of One for All, the true name of my quirk." All Might started as Katsuki and Izuku listened.

"This quirk, One for All, was passed on for generations. Hoping that it would increase it's power and finaly defeat All for One. Once, when quirks aren't that dominant yet, there was a quirk named All for One. His quirk allows him to get other's quirk and if he wants, passes it on to others. He is a villain and his villain name is his quirk name. He had a brother. His brother was quirkless. All for One loved his brother so much and decided he would give a quirk to him. That passed on quirk was One for All. It stacks up the power of the previous beholder and passes it on. This went on from generation to generation. Now, any questions?" Yagi Toshinori finished.

"But, with such power, why me? Why did you chose me? I'm a weakling!" Izuku cried. "Very good question young Midoriya. I chose you because you acted like a true hero. A hero that would risk his life just to save others. You have a heart that is very rare in our society today. You fight even tough you know it can kill you. Now, any more questions?" Yagi Toshinori finished.

Katsuki and Izuku had their jaws dropped.

Izuku trained everyday to use his new quirk.

Day one!
"Toshinori! Can I try punching this trunk of tree using my quirk?" Izuku asked. Yagi nods in response.

That is where, Izuku learned that One for All isn't a quirk that you should be toying. He healed himself using one of his inventions.

Day Two!
Izuku spent all day figuring out how to use his new quirk. "All Might told me that I was using 100 percent of my power. If I deduced it to a lesser percentage, I can use my new quirk without hurting myself. I'll let it focus on my arms then to my hands then finally canceling it." Izuku muttered in his home.

Day 2, Night Time!
"I'll practice on this piece of metal first." Izuku said as he activates his eye piece.

He punched the metal piece. He focused on his arms then his hands then canceled it. First try, failed. He canceled it to early.

Second try, failed. He didn't quickly transfer his quirk.

Third try, failed. He canceled too soon. It hurted.

Fourth try, success. He did it perfectly. He timed his actions and calculated the power he used. He was suspecting it was around 10 percent, comparing to the first punch that he did.

He rested for 5 minutes and walked to his apartment, without Katsuki of course.

Day 3!
"Toshinori! I controled it!" Izuku exclaimed. "I can control my new quirk!" Katsuki also smiled at his friend's accomplishment. Izuku showed his new quirk in a large scrap of metal.

Toshinori and Katsuki were amazed.

Day 4!
Izuku studied all day even at his classes. He turns on his eye gadget which he improved and can now last up to an hour. Izuku records his classes at his memory device and memorizes them at home. He is taking 2 entrance examinations. One, at the hero course and the other was at the support course.

Toshinori explained to the school staff about Izuku's illness. The staff was convinced and let Izuku belong to 2 classes if he passed. On the morning, Izuku goes to the hero course and at the afternoon, Izuku goes to the support class. Of course, that will happen only if Izuku passed the entrance examination.

Day 5!
Few more days until the exam day. Izuku filed up the files he needed for the exam. He was ready to take 2 tests. One for the hero course and the other for the support class. He made some more improvements on his invention while organizing his files. He added a new feature that allows him to record a video that can last up to 10 minutes. He also improved the data of his invention by getting rid of the unnecessary voice records of people.

Day 6!
It's almost the day for their entrance exam. Izuku offered free teaching to Katsuki since Katsuki mostly inproves his physical strength and not his academics. Although Katsuki is a smart man, Izuku definitly knows more than his friend. "Here, to find the velocity, you need to get this first then do the pythagorean theorem. It's pretty simple once you understand the concept you know." Izuku smiled. Katsuki learned a lot from Izuku this day. He thanked him and went to his home.

Day 7!
Tomorrow is a big day for Izuku and Katsuki. Before Izuku went to Yueei, he talked to Toshinori. "Young Midoriya and Bakugo, I wish you luck in the entrance exam. May you pass the exam and may you succeed." Toshinori gave his blessings and the examinees went to their houses and prepared for tomorrow.