Chapter 8: Training Starts

"Deku, can we go now?" One afternoon, Katsuki asked Izuku. "Sure, just wait for about 5 minutes. I need to find one specific kind of metal for my invention to increase it's protections. It's protection is very low actually. I also need to improve it's me-" Izuku got cut off by Katsuki. "Just shut the fuck up." Katsuki grumbled while looking at his Instagram feed.

A man suddenly appeared behind them. "Hello, what are you doing here?" The man asked them. Izuku coughs blood and signals Katsuki to answer the question of the man. "Deku wants random shit to improve his invention. I'm here as his guardia-"

A suprising sludge-like villain appeared behind Katsuki and grabbed him, causing him to choke. Katsuki used his quirk to get out the sludge villain's clutches but it didn't work.

Shit. They need my help, I can't just stand here. The stand-by man thought.

Izuku, without thinking, rushed to his friend. The worst is he's still coughing and his eye gadget had been used for 20 minutes. Only 10 minutes left.

What am I doing?! Why can't I stop?! Izuku asked himself.

He remembered his notebooks. Improvise Izuku! He thought of an idea as he threw a large scrap of metal to the villain. Of course, not to Katsuki.

"Argg, what the actual fuck kid?! Who do you think you are fucking kid?!" The sludge villain got angry.

"I don't care who I am. I just want to get Kacchan back!" Izuku cried between coughs of blood.

"Fuck it." The man cursed. Izuku got shoven off by the villain. This kid is going beyond his limits, I will not allow this child to get hurt. The man thought as he transformed into All Might infront of Katsuki and Izuku. "A-all Might?!" Izuku, Katsuki, and the Villain gasped in unison.

"Fear not. Why? Because I am here!" The number 1 hero said his catchprase.

The sludge villain panicked and tried to ran but All Might got him. "Texas Smash!" He said as he punched the villain, causing the villain to scatter. All Might got the scattered parts into one plastic bottle of soda.

He detransforms infront of Katsuki and Izuku. "You're All Might?!" They asked in unison. "Shhhh! You can call me Yagi Toshinori. I want to keep my identity a secret." Yagi told them.

Izuku and Katsuki promised. "But, this child, you did a good job at protecting your friend. You went beyond your limits and helped him without thinking. I want you to inherit my quirk." Yagi looked towards Izuku. "Please don't give it to me! I had a terrible sickness and I'm also blind. Give it to my friend instead." Izuku said as he turns off his vision aid.

"Nah, you can have it." Katsuki unexpectedly smiled. "I saw how you saved me and after all I've done to you, you're just gonna give this special offer to me. I think this is the best sorry gift I can give to you, Deku."

Izuku was surprised. He never expected his friend to say this. They both admire the number 1 hero, All Might! The symbol of peace! But, Izuku was thankful of Katsuki. "Really Kacchan?! I mean I don't really deserve this-" Izuku mummbled but Katsuki stopped him. "Deku, really. Just stop fucking mummbling." Katsuki said.

"Oh, and by the way, what are your names?" Yagi asked. "I'm sorry. We forgot to introduce ourselves. I'm Izuku Midoriya and this is Katsuki Bakugo." Izuku smiled as he gestured towards Katsuki.

"Well, young Midoriya, for you to inherit my quirk and pass the entrance exam at Yueei, you will start your training tomorrow." Yagi told Izuku. Izuku nods in respond.

They waved each other goodbye and partways. "Deku, you sure you got everything you need?" Katsuki asked Izuku and Izuku nods in respond.

Katsuki dropped Izuku at his home and Izuku thanked him.

Izuku did his night time routine. Eat, change clothes, brush his teeth, and sleep.

Morning came, specifically 4:45 AM, and Katsuki was in the door step of the apartment of the Midoriyas. He knocked and Izuku answered the door. "Ready?" He asked. Izuku nods.

Izuku had told his mom about the extra training he will be doing every morning and afternoon. But, he didn't tell anything about All Might. "Take care Izuku!" His mother waved goodbye.

Katsuki guided Midoriya down stairs, he was holding Izuku's arm. "It's the stairs already. Be careful." Katsuki said. Izuku followed his instructions.

After they reached the bottom, they went to the beach as Yagi said. "Where is All Mi- Toshinori? Can you see him?" Izuku asked his guide. "He's coming. Just turn on your fucking eye wear or something." Katsuki told Izuku. "I can't. It needs to rest. Remember that I can only use this for 30 minutes." Izuku reminded him.

"My boys! Young Midoriya, you're training starts here, starts today. You will clean all the trash in the beach!" Yagi smiled. Izuku and Katsuki had their jaws dropped. "You're telling me that a sick, blind boy will clean up all the mess?!" The concerned guardian asked. Yagi nods. "Without help?!" Katsuki asked again. Again, Yagi nods.

"I-it's o-ok Kacchan." Izuku sighed. "Ok?! OK?! YOU ALMOST LOST YOUR FUCKING LIFE JUST TO RESCUE ME AND ALL I CAN DO IS TO LET YOUR HEALTH PROBLEMS GET WORSE?! I-i-i can't stand t-to l-lose a f-f-friend, n-not i-if I-i'm the reason w-why h-he is s-suffering." Katsuki cried.

"Kacchan! It's ok! If I'll start coughing blood, I'll just signal you. You can bring me my pills." Izuku smiled and started picking up small scraps of trash on the beach.

Katsuki did nothing but look at his friend. He can't do anything. Yet, he is already doing a lot. He can't protect Izuku but this is Izuku wants, he wants to be a hero more than anything. Who am I kidding, that fucking boy never listens to anyone when it comes to becoming a hero. I'll just do what he wants. Katsuki thought.

Izuku had his training everyday, morning and after classes for an hour. He had to maximize the use of his eye gadget. It takes a ten minutes cool down and the maximum amount of time he got to see is 30 minutes.

Everyday, he uses his sense of touch to pick up small objects and put it in a big black plasic bag. If he thinks the piece is useful, he lets Katsuki put it in Izuku's bag.

"My boy, there is only 10 months left! You need to build up those muscles!" Yagi told Izuku. Thankfully, Izuku never barfs blood. Occasionally, he coughs little amount of blood. So, it means he's developing his internal organs.

No. His problems are just becoming worse.