Chapter 13: Accepted!

A week passed of Izuku improving the pills his mother bought for him. He adds pain relievers and more pain relievers.

He came up with a prototype within 3 days. After he tested the prototype, it was successful. He figured the effect would last up to 45 minutes. Each use of One for All, it deducts 5 minutes.

He showed his work to his mother, Yagi, and Katsuki. They were all amazed.

4 more days passed and Katsuki and Izuku both recieved a letter. Katsuki got accepted. He informed Izuku earlier that day. Izuku hadn't seen the letter yet so he became nervous.

It was midday when the letter came. "Izuku! Izuku! The letter! It's here!" Inko said while handing out a letter to her son.

Inko went back and fourth outside her son's room. Izuku opened the letter, only to reveal All Might, in his muscular form, in a hologram.

"Am I on the screen?! Ahh, sorry my boy. I guess we would be seeing each other more oftenly because I decided to work as a tracher. Well, now, you did an excellent work at the written test but scored 28 at the practical. Of course, you failed." At that point, Izuku began to cry. "But, there was a request from a girl. Directly after the exam, she talked to us. She asked if she can give some points that you had lost because of her. Of course she can't. But, by risking your life and being a true hero and having no points because of that, you still earned in rescue. Your point in rescue is... 60 points! That means you passed! Also, with your amazing work at the support class, you also get to be there! Congratulations my boy." All Might finished.

At that time, Izuku was crying. Not because he passed Yuuei, but because he was seen as a true hero.

The screen later displayed the ranking for the practical exam.
Izuku managed to get to the first place. This was very unexpected. Maybe, with the 28 villain points alone, he wouldn't have passed. But, with Izuku showing a true hero's qualities, he earned 60 rescue points.

On second place was Katsuki. He earned 77 villain points and none on rescue. Even so, if you add 28 and 60 and compared it to 77, their difference would be 11. Izuku got 88 points in total.

On that day's night, Izuku walked to the beach with Katsuki. They were releaved to know that both of them passed and got into class 1-A of Yuuei. "Man, that punch when I saved that girl was so hard! It hurted me when I did that. But, not as much as I did it when I first punched using One for All. I did't broke my arms that time. So, I'm happy!" Izuku chirpped as they listen to the sound of the waves. "Lucky, you got first place. But, I'm still proud of you. Even with your difficulties, you still manage to get that big spot on the top." Katsuki said.

"Hey don't be like that! Be happy! You got second place! I'm happy because of that!" Izuku smiled. Katsuki also smiled.

"When you meet me at Yuuei, expect that I'll be harsh-er... you changed my life when you want to be friends after what I did to you. So, I'll just be rude to our classmates and be a little nicer to you, ok?" Katsuki finished. Izuku nodded.

"My boys! Congratulations!" A familiar voice came. "Toshinori! We're glad to see you again!" Izuku faced to the direction of the voice, his eye gadget is turned off. "Just so you kids will know, I didn't inform the academy about our contacts with each other." Yagi told them.

"Also, I was surprised that you became a teacher at Yuuei, Toshinori." Katsuki told Yagi. Yagi continued. "But, I did inform Yuuei about me looking for a successor."

Then, Izuku told them. "One for All, it's a very powerful quirk. I don't know how to handle it... no what I meant was, I don't know how to control the percentages and all of that stuff. I think I was using only 5 percent but at the same time, it also hurts. Especially with my difficulties. I think I'm not wo-"

"Stop right there young Midoriya." Yagi continued. "Remember, the more you build up the vessel, the more you can control the power within! And, you are my right successor. Remember also that One for All is like a torch being passed onto another one. The flames that I passed started weak, that is you young Midoriya. It grows over time and it will eventually become yours!" Yagi finished.

Izuku nods and Katsuki led him home. At Izuku's room, he tried to add another feature to his eye wear. He wants to be independed.

He thought of recording his voice of instructions. He wants to at least go to school all by himself.

He went to his mobile phone when he woke up. "What do you need Deku?" Katsuki asked. "Uhh-I-uh, hi Kacchan, I want to make a request."
"What request?"
"On the first day of school at spring, can you not help me go to school."
"What?!"
"I-uhm- I thought about it. I can't be dependent on you alone. Besides, it's an hour and 30 minutes walk. I want to use my new improvement to my invention. You want to know what it is?"
"Sure..."
"Well, it's not actually an improvement but it acts like one. I added records of my voice to the memory of my invention that tells me where I should go. It tells me the direction."
"Sure. Sorry, need to go now. See you on class on spring, or anytime when you need my assistance."
"Bye Kacchan." Katsuki ended the call.

After the call, Izuku suddenly barfs out blood. Izuku didn't hold back since he knew that it won't work. I got to take my pills now... Izuku thought as he took one of the improved pills.

In an instant, he felt better and headed to his normal work.