Chapter 22: Villains?!

I have used my invention for the past 15 minutes... I need to make most of my time useful Izuku thought.

A black mist guy spoke. "Eraserhead and No. Thirteen, according to the teachers' curriculum that we saw yesterday... All Might was supposed to be here. And yet..."

Aizawa thought of the guy's sentence... "I knew it. You rats are the cause of yesterday's incident."

"Where is he? Are you telling me that we went for all that trouble, gathering as mamy villains as we can, for nothing? He must be here... the symbol of peace... where is he?" A man with a hand on his face said. "I wonder if he'll show up if we kill the kids." The man finished.

"Sensei, what happened to the intruder alam sensors?!" Yaoyorozu asked their teachers. "Of course we have some! But, they aren't going on... someone must have jammed the comunication!" Thirteen realized.

The students forgot about Izuku's condition, his health is one problem they should think about. Izuku only brought a limited amout of his pills, it might not be enough.

"Thirteen, evacuate the students. Try contacting the main campus. You too Kaminari!" Aizawa instructed. "Sensei, are you going to fight them alone?! The technique that Eraserhead uses is to capture the villains after you erased their quirks. You can't fight them alone!" Izuku was concerned of his teacher. The teacher simply smiled. "A hero has more that one trick up their sleeves!"

Aizawa went towards the 'firing' squad. The squad called him stupid for doing so but Aizawa beat them up using his quirk and support items. "Idiot! That's the erasing hero! Eraserhead!" One reminded them.

"Your quirk erases others quirks, heh. Well, can it erase mutant-shapes like us?!" One began to attack the hero. "No, sadly I can not." He said while doing a counter-attack.

"It only works on transformation and emmiter class." He said. "Statistically, your better at combat that I am. Which is why I've devised a counter-measure!" Aizawa ended up giving them a lecture.

"His hand-on-hand combat skills are commendable. Furthermore, we can't see whose quirk he had erased since his line of sight is covered by his goggles. That is why such a mass of villains are tasting defeat. God, pro heroes are such a pain in the neck. If we were just any rabble, we wouldn't stand a chance." The man with a hand on his face analyzed.

"Woah! I forgot he also excels at one-on-group! Such power." Izuku was amazed. "Midoriya! This is no time for analysis! We have to evacuate." Iida reminded Izuku.

"I'm afraid I can't allow that." The black mist guy appeared right infront of the students. "Greetings. We are the villain alliance. I apologize for the presumptions. But, we took it upon ourselves to enter Yuuei academy, the base of heroes. In order to engage with mister All Might, the symbol of peace, we were wondering if we might be allowed an opportunity to estinguish him, you see. Was he not meant to be at the attendance at this juncture? Perchange, has something been altered? Ah, well, setting that aside, here goes my role." He said as a black must surround the students and Thirteen.

But, before the mist completely surround them, Katsuki and Kirishima rushed to attack the villain. "Bet you didn't expect we'd do that shit?!" Katsuki sweared. "It's no use! Just run! Run you two!" Thirteen panicked.

With that, the villain turned mad. "YOU WILL BE SCATTERED AND TOURTURED AND SLAIN!!!" The villain threatened them.

The black mist surrounded them and warped them into different zones.

Izuku fell into the water. I was lucky to update my invention... it's water resistant now... Izuku thought. But, I still need to update it constantly.

A villain swam towards Izuku. Suddenly, Tsuyu protected Izuku and swam towards the surface. Tsuyu's quirk is Frog-form. She can do anything a frog can. Izuku take notes.

Tsuyu rescued both Izuku and Mineta. "The villains must be kidding that they could kill All Might right? And when All Might arrives, he'll kick the bad guys' butts right?!" Mineta was worried. "They must have figured out a way to kill him. Their efforts would be wasted if they did not. And if All Might did arrive, will we be able to survive the time before he does arrive? And if he did, would he be alright?" Tsuyu concluded.

Mineta was terrified. Meanwhile, Izuku was analizing what Tsuyu said. "She's right... they must have calculated a solution, if not perfect, to kill All Might. But, why would they want him? There are other heroes they could have taken down. Would it be because he's the symbol of peace? Or because he's the number 1 hero. No, it goes way deeper. Their plans, their motives, their impetus, their reason... either way, all we can do now is we fight and win this game! Plus Ultra!" Izuku was determined, so was everybody else.

"Shit. I need to get to Deku fast..." Katsuki said as he fought the villains together with Kirishima. "Why do you always protect him man? Are you very close childhood friends or what?! You are so manly!" Kirishima compliments Katsuki on the Ruin zone.

"I need to know why they did this." Todoroki said as he freezes every villain in the landslide zone. "Come on, pull yourselves together. You are grown-ups, are you?" Todoroki freezes them... not noticing Hagakure.

Izuku, Tsuyu, and Mineta-Shipwreck zone
Todoroki-Landslide zone
Kirishima and Katsuki-Ruin zone
Jirou, Yaoyorozu, and Kaminari-Mountain zone
Ojirou-Fire zone
Tokoyami and Koda-Windstorm zone
Iida, Uraraka, Ashido, Sero, Shoji, and Satou-Entrance with Thirteen
Hagakure and Aoyama-Unknown

But, they forgot Izuku's health. His health is very fragile and is easy to shatter. With enough punches, he can die. With enough hits, he can vomit. With enough kicks, he can faint. With enough damage, a member of the Midoriya family might die...