Chapter 11: A Hindrance

Katsuki gave the pills to Izuku but it didn't work. "Fuck it." Katsuki sweared.

Izuku coughs and coughs, until he fainted. "Damn it!" Katsuki sweared again. It had only been a few minutes and Izuku fainted.

Katsuki landed and started to walk. Some examinees followed them, in curiosity. There was that brunette girl and that boy with glasses who embarrassed himself while also embarrassing Izuku. "Do you want to go? I mean, I want to know what kind of connection they have." The brunette asked the man with glasses. "Yup. I want to know also." The man anwered.

Katsuki stopped. "So much for a hero. Stop hiding 'cause I noticed 'ya." Katsuki said. He didn't turn his head towards them. He focused on Izuku. When they all went out, Katsuki continued. "So, after you not helping him, ya'll now stalk us? Scram and get the fuck away. Deku doesn't need paparazzi that wants to be a hero. Do you all know how hard he tried to become like one?" Katsuki asked as he turned to them, only revealing a sad, sobbing man.

They were embarrassed. One by one, they went away. It took some time before the brunette and the man with glasses to go away. After he verified that no one was following them, he continued.

They reached the hospital in 30 minutes. Katsuki talked to the nurse and he laid Izuku on a bed. After 5 minutes, Izuku woke up. "W-what h-happe-*cough* -aned?" He asked. "W-wait, w-what time i-is it?!" He began to panic. "I know, it's almost time for your support class exam. But, please, rest." Katsuki said as he looked in Izuku's itinerary for the day.

Izuku relaxed, discovering that there are 2 more hours. "After an hour, we're going." Izuku said. "Sure Deku." Katsuki answered.

Izuku rested for an hour. "You know, my health isn't improving. I'm closer to my death age and I have been using a quirk I'm not really used to. Even tough I practiced enough with my new quirk, I haven't mastered it. Yagi might have gotten a weaker quirk, but he still suffered at his weak form. If I got a stronger one, I may have to suffer even more. My health, is weakening because of that. I think I mi-" Katsuki didn't want Izuku to finish. "Stupid Deku! Do you know how much death can cause to a loved one?! If you keep saying that you will die at early age, you can! Say the exact opposite. You have so many positive emotions. Emotion is also a key to your health. Please stop saying things like that! It, scares... me." Katsuki started to sob.