Chapter 48: Controlling

"I seeeee! So it was you bastards who raided Yuuei! And you wanna add me to your little gang too." The Hero Killer exclaimed. "What's your goal?" He asked.

"First of all," Shigaraki started. "we want to waste All Might. Then, we would like to destroy all the other things that isn't in our liking, like the other pathetic heroes and heroines out there. And these pieces of shits." He showed the pictures of the students of 1-A. "Especially this guy..." And he emphasized on Izuku's picture.

The Hero Killer stared in disappointment. "I was ill-advised to be interested. You.... hahhh..... YOU'RE the type I despise the most!" He told the man wearing a black clothing, which seemed to be bought at the same store Aizawa-sensei got his hero costume.

"Huhhhh?" Shigaraki asked for clarification. "You want me to rub shoulders with some shitty childish temper tantrum? Hahhhh.... Hahhhhhhh.... What sense is there to bloodlust without a cause?" He asked.

We tendered an invitation to that man in order to stimulate more growth in Shigaraki Tomura, who nurses nothing other than the impulse to destroy. But as things stand now... The black mist thought. "Sensei, is it okay for this to continue?" He asked his 'sensei' on the television. "No no no! This is perfect! This is good!" The man spoke. "If I simply tell him the answers to every question or problem, he would not learn anything! It would be pointless and won't mean a thing!" Now we know, that this man... is a better teacher than All Might who literally gave a sick-er child his quirk. "To make he himself think over his shortcomings! In so, doing to simulate his growth!" He exclaimed. "That is what 'education' is all about..."

^^^^^^^^^^

"My admiration for All Might is shackling me." Izuku thought as he sat down the sofa. And of course, he's resting his invention. "I already understand how to use it. I even made it to controlling 5 percent." He said. "I'm overthinking One for All as 'special'."

Is that what's causing my 'rigidity'? Rigid is something that is not flexible. In other words, something that is the opposite of flexible. It's stiff... He thought. "Flexible..."

"Ah! That's it!" He exclaimed. He opened his eyes and went to his bag. "I've been always thinking of it as an ultimate card... a trump card. Or an ultimate killer move in some video games." He told himself as he grabbed his pen and notebook. He flipped through his notebook furiously, as if he discovered some ground-breaking fact, which he did. "That's right! A quirk is just another function of the body! My thinking... nerds to be more.... more.... more.... I just had to think about All for One more... flatly!" He exclaimed. "I saw it so... so close. I even had a chance to use and inherit this quirk but how did I never realize it before?" He asked.

"Yeah... so that was it!" He chirped. "All right, so, in line with that, the repitition drills..." And then he began to talk non-stop.

His thought process is so flexible...> Gran Torino thought, and yes... he had been watching- being a paparazzi- this whole time. I could see that clearly from the way he acted at the Sports Festival... You've found yourself a good kid, haven't ya? Haven't ya... Toshinori? Haven't ya... All Might?

"And then-" Izuku puked out a gallon of blood. "Oh my- Jesus Christ where in the world is your pills and medicine? Do you need to call All Might???" Gran Torino came in with a first aid kit. "*cough* N-no no it's okay... I'm *cough* f-fine..." Izuku muttered as he grabbed his pills and drank it.

Later:
Izuku was thinking of ways to improve his quirk since he now got a grasp of idea of his quirk. Suddenly, his phone began to ring. "H-hello, Midoriya Izuku speaking." He said. "Hello Midoriya, this is Bakugo Mitsuki." Said the person on the other line.

"Ah hi aunt Mitsuki." Greeted Izuku. "It's already late... why are you calling me? Is it improtant?" He asked. "Well, your mother is in the emergency room." Said Mitsuki. "W-wait... what?!" Izuku exclaimed. "A car hit her and never apologized. She was a victim of hit and run." Mitsuki told him. "Before she passed, she told me that your surgery might be postponed. The doctor told her that."

"Oh, I just got the news that your mother is now stable. No need to worry now. I just called you to inform this... and it was a favor that Inko asked me." Mitsuki said. "I... I'm hanging up..." Izuku muttered. "I-izuku wai-"

He couldn't believe this. His mother almost died. Out of all the people out there... why his mother?! She was the only one from his family that really cared for him. His father left him and now his mother is almost gone. He doesn't want his mother to die... not now... not when he's becoming a hero.

Then... it came into his mind... "Is this the feeling of my mother before... of Kacchan?" He cried.

He also almost died. Two times now...
Is this the feeling that they were feeling up until now? Just because of my sickness? Just be cause I'm ill... they can't sit tight... they can't relax... because anytime... I can die... He thought.

^^^^^^^^^^

"YOU WHAT?!?!?!" Yelled Katsuki over the phone. "I JUST TOLD YOU!!! I TOLD HIM!!" Yelled his mother.

"YOU MOTHER FUCKING OLD HAG!! DO YOU KNOW HOW THAT WOULD AFFECT HIM?! HE'D PANIC!!"

"OF COURSE I KNOW THAT, GOD DAMN SON OF MINE!! IT'S JUST BECAUSE INKO TOLD ME SO!!!"

"MOTHER FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT, I'M GOING TO CALL HIM... HAVE A GOOD FUCKING EVENING TO YOU TOO, BITCH!"

Then, the young angry teen called his friend. "Deku." He said. "Ah Kacchan... it's you..." Izuku muttered. "Are you alright?" Asked Katsuki. "My mother fucking mother told you about the incident... even if I told the old hag not to." He sighed.

"Uhm... no... please don't get mad at your mother. She only did it because mom asked her to. I'm fine... no need to worry." Izuku said. "If I discovered that you cried on your bed tonight... I'll fucking kill the old hag." Katsuki said that before he hung up.

Guysssss
Please PLEASE go to my wall or conversations or announcements. Please go there and answer the 2nd newest announcement. Soem of the people who commented there would be tagged by me ^J^

Also... 3 more things...
First... this book has NO canon ship. I'm just equally dividing Izuku to the ships that I like. I shall add KiriBaku some day... I promise...

But please... PLEASE understand that there are NO canon ships here

Second... currently... I'm shipping
Todoroki x Deku
Bakugo x Deku
Shinso x Deku
Yes... Deku shall always be bottom

Third... I think I'm in love with a country
.////.
If you don't find this interesting... just skip it...
First... I'm in love with England...
Next Japan...
Next Netherlands... idfk why
Next... Norway
Next... Denmark...
Then... Prussia ._.
Then... Russia....
Then Romania...

Ye... helpmeIsobadlywanttomarryEngland

If u want to see how cute they are... search them up... with the word aph or hetalia ._.
I love that show... pls watch it ._.