Chapter 27: Yuuei Sports Festival

When the corridor was empty. All Might asked Izuku and Bakugo to eat lunch with him. Iida and Uraraka saw this. Katsuki noticed them but he didn't bother.

At Lunch Rush...
"Hmm, I wonder why All Might invited them to eat with him." Uraraka told Iida. "I don't also know. I heard he protected Tsuyu and Mineta back then. I think that's the reason for him to be late in class earlier. And, he aslo got far more injuries that Aizawa-sensei." Iida replied.

Little did they know, Todoroki was listening to them.

"I want to talk about something." Toshinori told Izuku and Katsuki. "My time had been decreased to 50 minutes." Toshinori informed them. "50 minutes?!" The students were shocked.

"Yes. That is how long I can stay at my muscle form. But, more importantly, let's talk about the sports festival. Midoriya my boy, you still can't use more than 50 percent of your power. You need to know how to use more than that." Toshinori told Izuku. "Actually, when I was fighting the villains... I used 100 percent without breaking my arms. This was the only time I used it in a person." Izuku told his sensei.

"Well, at least your making progress. Be happy. To be blunt, I don't have much time left to stand as a symbol of peace anymore. I will use my remaining energy to train you. Be grateful young Midoriya. The reason I decided to give you my power is for you to inherit myself. The Yuuei sports festival is coming. It's one of the biggest event in the whole country. What I'm trying to say is: The 'All Might' of the next generation, the symbol's offspring egg... YOU, IZUKU MIDORIYA, HAVE ARRIVED. AND I WANT THE WORLD TO KNOW THAT!" Toshinori finishes. "Oh and young Bakugo, take good care of Midoriya." Toshinori smiled.

"Midoriya, this is your chance to be at the top. To show the world what your made out of. Everyone in the school is your rival, even young Bakugo. I understand how you feel so I'm not forcing you. Just do your best and aim at the top." Toshinori finished and Katsuki went to 1-A while Izuku at 1-H.

When Izuku arrived at the class... "Class president!" His classmates cried. Izuku was still covered in bandages and Hatsume told them everything about Izuku's experience at the USJ. Of course, she got the information from Izuku.

"Midoriya you shouldn't have went there!"
"Hatsume told us that you almost died!"
"I cried Midoriya! Don't you dare leave us!"

Izuku was drowning from a litteral sea of people. "Alright class settle down." Maijima instructed his students.

The students obeyed. The afternoon class went smoothly as no one tried to assult Izuku with questions.

Before Izuku goes home, he went to check 1-A. There was an extremly large crowd on the entrance. "Get the fuck away. Your just some random mob who's in my way of becoming the number 1 hero." Katsuki told them.

"Heh, I never thought the department of heroics would be this arrogant." One student with eye bags commented. "Many students end up in general studies because they failed at the practical exam. But, according to the Yuuei sports fest result, one can transfer to the heroics and vice versa. So, consider this as a declaration of war." The student finished.

One man with some weird markings on his eyes also commented. "Yo! I'm from class 1-B. I've heard you beat up some villain butts. Don't embarrass us in the main event you hear me?!"

"Please let me in guys." Izuku coughed. Everyone turned to him. "Yo! Who are you anyways?! Are you one of them?!" The man from earlier asked Izuku. "I-i'm Izuku Midoriya. I'm from the heroics and the support department. Please, I need to go inside." His legs hurt from standing.

"How could that be?"
"Part of 2 departments?"
They asked each other. "Tch. Stop doing that, your making him uncomfortable dumbass." Katsuki told them as he went to Izuku.

"Deku, need to go home already?" He asked. Izuku nods in response. "Make sure you don't beat him up so badly at the big events." Katsuki told them as he went out with Izuku.

Of course, more rumors spread about Izuku and Katsuki. Most of them shared by 1-A and 1-H.

2 weeks later, it was the Yuuei sports festival. While Izuku's classmates from the hero department worked on improving their quirks, Izuku improved his invention. Since the best work he had done had been almost destroyed, this one is basically twice the older one. Izuku had improved the casing and surrounded it with an insulator. He also increased the time that he could use it for an hour and thirty minutes. It's cool down had stayed the same, which was 5 minutes.

He also improved his pills to work in an hour. He made 170 pills to be safe, just in case a villain attack happens.

"GATHER AROUND MASS MEDIA!!! ALL YOUR FAVORITE HIGHSCHOOL KIDS WILL LET THEIR YOUTH RUN FREE BECAUSE TODAY IS THE YUUEI SPORTS FESTIVAL!!!" Present Mic announced.

Then, it's the Yuuei sports festival arrives.

"Man, the security check takes forever." One news reporter was exausted. "Well, it's because of the villain attack. We have to deal with this thing..." Her assistant told her. "Well, controversy is equal to more ratings! And this year, all eyes would be on 1-A!" The girl suddenly had her spirits up.

Many pro heroes arrived, to scout and for security reasons.

1-A stayed inside their assigned waiting room. "Midoriya, on an objective basis, I think I'm higher than you on terms of practical strength. But, you managed to caught All Might's eyes. I'm not going to pry on that but let me tell you this: I am going to beat you." Todoroki told Izuku. "I'm not here to play nice nor to make friends." He finished.

"I, also, won't allow myself to be beaten by anyone. My goal is the number 1 place and I'm going to get that sweet spot." Izuku smiled.