Chapter 44: Inko Midoriya

"Surgery?!" Inko exclaimed. "You want to have surgery?!" She asked her child. "I-i'm not sure. T-that's why I'm asking y-you." Izuku stuttered. "We have to c-consider what will happen. I mean... i-it costs a-a lot!" Izuku told his mother.

"True. It does cost a lot. And Izuku's life is also at the edge." Mitsuki reminded Inko. "I know that, Mitsuki. It's just that... it's so sudden." Inko told her friend.

"Shitty Deku..." Katsuki sweared, unfortunately... Izuku heard it. "What did I do this time, Kacchan?!" He asked Katsuki. "Tch, you always go off deciding things on your own without even consulting your family members. That makes it harder for them to manage it. If that fucking girl who came with me on my way to see you (Hatsume) didn't tell you to tell your parent that you're planning to undergo surgery... then, it would get your mother seriously worried." Katsuki told Izuku. "Hey, I have a name and it's Hatsume!!!" Hatsume opened the door.

"Gotcha!" Katsuki ran towards her and started to use his quirk to kill... her... "Stop it!" Izuku yelled. As soon as he yelled, Katsuki was done tying Hatsume up. Her mouth was covered with masking tape. "This is my revenge on you, Hatsu-bitch." Katsuki said as he threw Hatsume off the window.

"W-what the-?! Kacchan, get her back!!" Izuku told Katsuki. "Baby number 47!" They heard Hatsume. Apparently, she used one of her flying invention to get her back up. "How the fuck did you remove the fucking tape?!" Katsuki said as he grabbed another tape. "Hahaha! I had my backpack all the time and as soon as I activated my baby with voice command, it broke me off the rope! And... I licked the tape off to remove its sickness." Hatsume smiled.

The two parents were... shocked on how Izuku's friends behaved. "Anyways... Izuku... why do you want to have this surgery?" Mitsuki asked Izuku. "I-uhm... I figured that it would be such a waste that I passed Yuuei and die without finishing even first year." Izuku replied. "Where did you get this idea? The whole surgery thing?" Inko asked her son. At first, Izuku was hesitant to say it because it regards his quirk. "I-in my dream. I got the idea in my dream." Izuku answered.

"In your dream? What kind of dream is that?" Hatsume joined. "I-i can't tell you. It's something personal." Izuku told them. With that statement, Katsuki knew this had something to do with One for All.

"Anyways... I'm hungry. I haven't eaten breakfast yet." Izuku told his mother. I musn't let them know One for All. Izuku thought. "Really?! I brought some soba but I never thought you haven't eaten yet." Inko told her son as she removed the food from the plastic bag she brought. "Here. I hope you like it, even though it isn't warm." Inko gave Izuku the soba. "It's ok. I'll still eat it." Izuku said as he ate the food.

Izuku ate his breakfast slowly. "Izuku, what's wrong?" His mother asked, but Izuku was thinking of something deep. "Izuku?" His mother kept asking. This went on until his mother shaked him. "Izuku, what's wrong with you?" She asked. "Ah-uhm... sorry. I-i was thinking about something." Izuku replied.

"My child, are you worried about your surgery if I will aprove or not?" Inko asked. "To be honest, yes. I mean... it's up to you if I'll undergo surgery." Izuku told his mother. "Well, if this is for your own sake, yes. Yes I aprove on your surgery." Inko cried. She hugged her child as tight as she can. "I-i'm sorry for m-my bad p-parenting. I-it's all m-my fault you e-ended up s-suffering like t-this." She cried. "M-mom I-i-*cough*- c-can't b-*cough*-breath." Izuku coughed.

"I-it's getting worse, isn't it?" Inko asked her son, letting go of the hug. Izuku nodded nervously. "Oh no..." Inko cried. "Inko, I-i'm so sorry." Mitsuki comforted her fellow mother. "We'll help you, financially." Mitsuki told her. "T-thank you, M-mitsuki." Inko hugged her.

Inko informed Izuku's doctor about the surgery. "I was just about to suggest that to you. But, since you came to me, I think you'll agree with me. Although, I still have to make necessary preparations. Don't worry, I'll tell you when I know when and what kind of surgery he will take. By the time being, make sure you have a healthy died and don't drink alcohol and smoke cigarettes." The doctor smiled. "Oh, and by the way, you are allowed to go home by the day after tomorrow. Happy late Christmas and a merry new year!" The doctor waved goodbye.

"Did he just... mixed up the words?" Hatsume asked. "Hahaha, let's just let him have his own fun." Izuku replied.

Classes in Yuuei continued. Izuku stayed in the hospital. Katsuki and Hatsume informed Izuku about their studies and the latest news. Hatsume spent her extra time helping Izuku catching up with his lessons in both the hero class and support class.

After 2 days, Izuku went home. He was prescribed with more medicines. "Man, how much does this thing costs?" Izuku complained. "I don't know. Maybe I'll have to take everything out from our savings again." Inko replied.

They walked home. "The stars today looks pretty. I wish I could see them everyday." Inko looked up. "Yeah, too bad that we don't." Izuku told her. "Come on, be happy. Let's enjoy this time." Inko chirped. Izuku smiled. "You always know how to brighten my day." He said.

"My dear child, please, don't ever say that you are going to die. It hurts my heart to see you suffer a mistake I had made." Inko hugged her child. "Please, stop saying that." She cried. "M-mom... I-i'm sorry." That was the only thing Izuku could say.

When all the hugging and crying is done, Izuku said something to his mother. "Mom, I love you." Those three powerful words that can change a person... he said that to his mom. "I love you too, Izuku." His mother smiled.

^^^^^^^^^^

Aghhh, if this chapter is boring for you(well I certainly got bored) I'm sorry.

I'm beginning to stray away from the original plot of BNHA but by next chapter, I'll be back in the plot.

Also, one of my friends want to draw this Izuku Midoriya. She asked me the details of his vision aid. Well, I couldn't give her the answer because I didn't really thought of it.

Now, for those of you who would like to draw Izuku Midoriya, here is his image... of course, I didn't make it.

 of course, I didn't make it

Have a good day. Happy Christmas and Merry New Year.