Chapter 26: Good News

"I have some buisness to attend to the infirmary. See you later. And, Sancha, you go see the rest." The detective told one of the police. "Affirmative." A police with a body similar to a cat said.

"We have to increase the security of Yuuei. A quirk like warping is super rare. Too bad it fell into the wrong hands." Nezu said.

"Detective Tsukauchi, word just came in. They had apprehended the suspect thought to bw a villain. He is spotted 400 meters away from here. He had shown no signs of injuries. He had shown no signs of resistance either. Moreover, he is unresponsive and he's not uttered a single word." A man told Tsukauchi.

"Mr. Principal, of you wouldn't mind I'd like to investigate every corner of the campus." The detective asked. "Why of course! I realized that the police are often buffeted by less than civil remarks these days, but we recognize their jurisdiction over these matters higher than ourselves! When it comes to investigation, that is you gentlemen's field of expertise. Please, by all means, conduct yourselves as usual." Nezu told Tsukauchi.

At the nurses office, Aizawa, Thirteen, All Might, and Izuku stayed.

Aizawa is half-awake, Thirteen and Izuku are both unconscious. Izuku needs to repair his invention, it had over heated and caused Izuku's eyes to bleed.

Recovery Girl scolded Toshinori. She said if he had teached Izuku to be more careful, none of this would have happened. But, she told him she is in no rights to scold him because he had less time.

Tsukauchi went inside. "Heya Toshinori! Long time no see!" He cheered. "Ah, Tsukauchi. I didn't expect you to visit. But, before anything else, how are the children?" Toshinori asked.

"Apart from that kid besides you, they're all right. Aizawa and Thirteen are not in a life threatening situation. But, that kid, we aren't sure if he'll be able to survive this. He had many internal injuries. His bones are shattered and his muscles were destroyed. Both his heart and lungs are in grave danger." He informed Toshinori.

School was closed the day after the attack. Izuku haven't woken up yet, nor are the people sure if he'll survive. Inko had heard of this and hurried to her son, with Mitsuki.

She visited him for 2 days but he never woke up. Katsuki also visited him. He was worried.

"Huh, Midoriya haven't woken up from his coma?" Uraraka was shocked. "You heard it idiot. So, Tsuyu and Mineta, are you proud of yourselves now?" Katsuki was angry.

"N-no! Never! Why would be so proud after all of that?! Midoriya almost died!" Mineta yelled. "Settle down and take your seats. Homeroom is about to start." Iida instructed them.

Katsuki, being in a bad mood that day, did what Iida told him.

Aizawa entered the room. He was covered in bandages and was on a cast. "Morning." He said.

"Sensei, are you all right?!" Iida asked Aizawa. "Don't worry about me. Worry about Midoriya. He hasn't shown any signs of consciousness yet. Recovery Girl isn't even sure if he'll survive. Now, putting that aside... the Yuuei sports festival is approaching, boys and girls." Aizawa informed them.

Tsukauchi explained to the staff that, so far, there are no lead about Shigaraki nor the black mist. Toshinori told them his comments about Shigaraki. He is simply a ringleader. The detective also explained to them that the 72 villains yesterday. Those villains are all third rate thugs. Those were the types that would skulk in back alleys.

"THE SPORTS FESTIVAL?!" Class A exclaimed. "Wait, wouldn't that attract more villains to the school? Would it be alright?" Iida asked. "Yes. The school is proving to the public that we have the crisis under control. And, I've heard that the police presence would be 5 times stronger than usual." Aizawa answered.

"Our sports festival is one of the most awaited events of the whole country." Aizawa told them. "Also, top heroes will be watching. Because they would be scouting for us." Yaoyorozu added.

"Naturally, if you ended up being a part of a squad of a famous hero, not only the higher status you get. But the more experience you have. Remember, time is limited. Once you get noticed, your chances of having a brighter future increases.

Izuku woke uo from his coma and entered 1-A. He figured that if he'll enter 1-H, he'll be asked a hundred, if not a thousand, questions.

He fixed his invention right after he woke up. Of course, Hatsume helped him. She was excused by Maijima to help Izuku. They finished it in about an hour. Izuku was covered by bandages and was wearing a cast. He was limping and he can't breath well. He constantly coughs from the moment he woke up.

"H-heya guys!" He smiled as he entered the door. You look totally worse that Aizawa-sensei! Everybody thought.

"I have informed Midoriya about this in the infirmary earlier. He was fixing his invention that time. Midoriya, sit down..." Aizawa instructed Izuku. Of course, Izuku sat down. He was assisted by Katsuki.

After their classes, Katsuki guided Izuku to the mess hall. Of course, everybody looked at them, confused and... confused. "How did he get those injuries?"
"Yo, I heard some villains attacked USJ. He must have gotten it from that."

Murmurs filled the whole corridor that they walked through.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! I DON'T GIVE A SHIT TO THE UPPER LEVELS. JUST SHUT UP! YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOW HOW HE GOT THESE INJURIES SO SHUT UP!" Katsuki yelled. Everyone was silenced. They were, of course, afraid of him.

Even some, if not all, of the higher levels were silenced.

"Bakugo, you will embarrass our class. Stop being like yourself and start acting as a proper Yuuei student!" Iida whisper-yelled. "Yeah, yeah, whatever. Stop giving me lectures I've passed preschool, dickhead." He sweared.

This guy really wants to be a hero?! Everyone who heard Katsuki's swearing asked themselves.