Chapter 14: First Encounters

"Izuku, why is Katsuki not here yet? He's supposed to guide you." Inko asked. "I-uhm, I updated my eye wear that helps me to be independent. Please allow me to do this." Izuku pleaded. Inko smiled and nod.

Izuku smiled and kissed his mom goodbye. "Good luck Izuku! Make sure you don't overuse yourself!" Inko waved goodbye.

Izuku turned on his invention and walked in 45 minutes with it. After that, he depended on his new feature for 15 minutes. For the rest, he turned on his eye wear and walked to 1-A.

"This building is so large! So much for being a normal academy... now, class A, class A, where the actual heck are you?!" Izuku murmured. "Ohh, found it. But, why is fhe door so big? Are they expecting giants?" Izuku said as he turned his eye wear off.

He opened the door only to hear Katsuki yelling at the same man who embarrassed him. "Don't put your foot on the desk! It's disrespectful to our classmates!"
"You little piece of extra shit. I don't think so, as a matter of fact, your a fucking two-bit extra! Which middle school do you came from?!"
"I came from Soumei Junior Highschool."
"Soumei?! So your an elite! That gives me another reason to fucking end you!"
"What a nerve! You really want to become a hero?!"

Just then, Katsuki noticed his friend on the door. "Need to go." He said as he went to Izuku. "Heya Kacchan! I made it without you!" Izuku smiled. It's that boy! The student from Soumei thought.

"Let's get you to your seat. You must be exausted. Did someone bullied you on the way?" Katsuki asked, starting a conversation. "I-i-uhm- I don't think so. Tsohinori-sensei met with me on the way and wished me luck on our first day." Izuku smiled as he sat down.

"Yo, isn't that the blind examinee?"
"He really got into 1-A?!"
"This must be a mistake isn't it?" Murmurs spread the room. "Y'all got a fucking death wish?" Katsuki said as he turned his head.

The students became silent. Then, a brunette girl appeared. "Ahh, hey curly haired kid!" Izuku looked at the direction on where the voice is. He recognized the voice. She was shown on the hologram letter.

"Heya! Glad I found you. I didn't have a chance to say thank you. But, you did pass Yuuei! Just like Present Mic said! Yay!" The brunette girl cheered.

Izuku had his eye gadget closed. He didn't know any of his classmates except of Katsuki. Then, he started to cough. Katsuki noticed this. "Deku, where are your pills?" Katsuki asked him in a hurry. "In my-*cough**cough* b-bag." Izuku continued coughing. Blood can already be barely seen in the side of his mouth. He started to hurl. Izuku managed to stop it and hurried to the restroom. Izuku turned his eye gadget on. Katsuki followed.

Murmurs spread inside the classroom. "Hey, did you know, when we finished the exam, I saw that ash-haired kid carry that curly haired one."
"I also saw them return to school. It was afternoon when they arrived at school. Then, they went out with a big grenade thing..."
Mostly, the brunette girl spread the rumors.

On the way to the restroom, Izuku met his homeroom teacher. He was informed by Yagi Toshinori. "Stop there, your name is Izuku Midoriya right?" The teacher asked. Then, Izuku can't hold it anymore. Izuku barfed blood. "What the actual fuck!" The teacher sweared.

Izuku kept barfing out blood. This stopped when Katsuki gave him his pills. "You finished now?" The teacher asked and Izuku nods. "So, are you Izuku Midoriya?" He asked again.

Katsuki answered for him. "Yes he is." The teacher continued. "That blind, sick child?"
Again, Katsuki answered. Every question of their teacher, Katsuki answered.
"That one who placed number 1 on the practical and on the written?"
"Yes."
"The one who saved the brunette girl's life?"
"He is the one."

The teacher stopped and allowed them to go to the restroom. Izuku coughed in the restroom, a mild cough to be exact. "You done?" Katsuki asked. "Sure. Let's go Kacchan." Izuku said as Katsuki grabbed his arm and headed towards 1-A.

When they reached the door, Katsuki knocked. "Let us in fuckers!" He sweared. The homeroom teacher opened the door and let them sit. "Now that everybody is here, let me introduce myself." He continued. "My name is Aizawa Shouta, your homeroom teacher. Pleasure to meet you." He said whe finishing a juice inside a small tetra box.

"Now, hurry off and wear this. Then, shove off the the P.E. grounds." He instructed.

He gave us our P.E. uniforms. Of course, I turned on my eye gadget and wore the uniform. "Turn off your invention. I heard from the other school years, there's going to be an apprehension test. You're going to need it." Katsuki whispered to Izuku's ears. Izuku closed his eye.

He made another update in his invention. His invention will turn off if he closes his eye and turn on if he opens them. He informed Katsuki about this.

"Let's get going Deku." Katsuki said as he grabbed Izuku by his hands. "Sure." Izuku replied.

When they reached the P.E. grounds. "We are going to have a quirk apprehension test." Aizawa informed the students. "Wait, what about the ceremony and the guidance counselor meeting?" The brunette girl asked their teacher.

"If you want to be heroes, we don't have time for that." Aizawa continued. "You all understand the school's reputation for freedom on campus. Well, that 'freedom' goes for us teachers too."

Aizawa told the students what the physical exams are. In total, there are 8. "Bakugo, how much meters can you pitch a softball during your middle school?" Aizawa asked.
"67 meters."
"Well, try using your quirk this time. As long as you don't step out of the circle, it's fine."

Katsuki got a ball and threw it with all his might. "DIEEEE!!!" Katsuki yelled.

At the end, he reached up to 705.2 meters. Everybody was amazed, and scared at the same time.

"Wow this looks like fun!" One student chirped. Unfortunately, Aizawa heard it. "Fun eh? Well, let's step it up a bit, shall we? The student who placed last will be expelled."

With that, Izuku panicked. He can't use his quirks at it's potential because of his illness. What am I going to do?! ...I will not let my illness stop me. I will do my best! Izuku thought.