Chapter 30: Shoto's Past

"W-what?! They're flying?!" Some students were surprised. "Well, I bet that's the cause of that girl's invention." They suspected on Hatsume.

"My babies are running out of gasoline!" Hatsume informed Izuku. "Ok, land us to one safe place Uraraka. We need to fight them using our own power. Kacchan, you ready?" Izuku asked his friend. "HELL YEAH!!!" He replied while using his quirk.

When they landed, Shoji's group were the first to rush in. "Kacchan, explosions!" Izuku exclaimed and in a flash, Katsuki used his qurik.

Izuku surrounded them with fire, not hurting his teammates of course. "S-shoji, it's b-becoming h-hotter. L-let's a-avoid them." Mineta sweating inside Shoji's protection.

Almost all students avoided them, except for Todoroki's group. Todoroki used his ice. Katsuki and Izuku easily melted them. "HAHA YOUR QUIRK WON'T WORK ON US FUCKER!" Katsuki bragged.

"Kaminari, now!" Todoroki signaled Kaminari. Kaminari used his quirk so that Hatsume's invention won't work.

"SHIT! OUR SUPPORT!" Katsuki sweared again. "Heheh, fear not because I figured this might happen. I thought of covering my invention of an insulator! Of course, Midoriya informed me about this." Hatsume smirked.

"Dang it." Todoroki cursed and went away, thinking of another tactic.

Sero rushed to them. His goal is to get the head band. Izuku looked towards them and used 5 percent of One for All to shove them away.

To summarize all of this, all groups rushed towards Izuku's group but Izuku's quick thinking lead them to victory.

After 7 minutes of play, the screen updated the total number of points.
Team Midoriya: 10,000,460
Team Monoma: 1,350
Team Tetsutetsu: 1,125
Team Kendo: 685
Team Todoroki: 490
Team Sero: 0
Team Kodai: 0
Team Tsunotori: 0
Team Mineta: 0
Team Shinso: 0
Team Hagakure: 0

"Hey give that back!" Sero told a blond guy, with a pretty ordinary face, that took all their head bands. "You know, when Midnight announced the first round, it took some class B members stuck in that round for a while. But, almost everybody managed to get to this round. We, class B, are going to win this sports festival and rub it off your face." He bragged.

Todoroki's team rushed to Midoriya with increadible speed. "Uraraka, Hatsume, fly. Kacchan, explosion. And as for me, I'll get their head bands." Izuku instructed them as he got his support item. "On 3. One, two, three!" He yelled as Katsuki started to form explosions around them to keep other teams off their team.

Hatsume and Uraraka made them fly so that they can avoid other groups. Izuku aimed for the most number of head bands. "Monoma's group." He told himself. He aimed for the blond man, "Then gotcha!" and got 3 of their head bands.

"4 more minutes left!" Midnight reminded them. All groups aimed for Izuku. Jirou used her jacks but because of the explosions, she pulled them back. Same goes for Tsuyu and Sero. They figured they might hurt themselves if they used it.

Todoroki used his ice but those easily melted. Of course, this caused Todoroki to use his left side. He used a mild fire to make Izuku fall out of balance. Izuku noticed this and used his quirk against his. "Aghh. Shit, it burns." Todoroki felt his arm burning.

"Todoroki, you all right?" Kaminari asked. "Yeah, we need to get the 10 million fast."

"2 minutes!" Midnight reminded them.
Izuku team was still on the top.
However, Todoroki's group managed to get some head bands from Monoma's team. This was also the case for Sero's group. This left Todoroki with 1,715 points. And Sero with 430 points. "M-monoma?! You let them stole our points?!" One member was shocked. "W-what?! I didn't notice that! Those bastards..." Monoma got angry.

The last minute passed in a flash. "Times up!" Midnight smiled. "Now, time for the results. The first group is Midoriya's group with 1,000,460 points. Next is Todoroki's group with 1,715 points. The third is Shinso's group with 685 points. And the final group to qualify is Sero's group with 395 points!" Midnight announced.

"W-what?! Kendo, what happened to our points?!" One member was shocked. "I-i don't remember..." Kendo was also shocked with the results.

"WE'LL PROCEED TO THE AFTERNOON PART OF THE FESTIVAL AFTER A ONE HOUR BREAK. And hey, Eraser, wanna grab some lunch?" The audience could hear their conversation. "I'm taking a nap." Eraserhead replied. "Wha-" Present Mic was cut off.

"What happened to us? Why did we end up having 0 points?" One member was surprised. "I daresay that this is retribution for the unfair manner in which we stole that dwarf's points..." One girl replied. She had some weird vine-like hair.

Izuku drank his pills and rested his eyes. "Man, I've had a stressing da-" He was cut off. Todoroki grabbed him and they went into a private area.

This is your time to tell him, don't embarrass yourself... Todoroki thought.

Izuku turned on his invention. "Todoroki-kun?! Why?" Izuku was confused. "I want to tell you something Midoriya. 2 things." Todoroki continued. "First, you have overwhelmed me so much that I broke my own pledge. What I'm trying to say is that remember the time when I saw All Might's true power? Well, I felt the same presence when you somehow used your quirk to counter-attack me. So, first question, are you All Might's illegitimate child or something?" Todoroki asked.

"Um well of course not. But if I was then I would be trying to hide it but I'm still not his child or anything, hahaha..." Izuku mumbled.

"No, that's not it. Your hiding something. And, you do know that I am Endeavor's child. So, if your somehow connected to the number 1 hero, then the more reasons I would have to beat you." Todoroki glanced at Izuku.

Meanwhile, All Might was trying to convince Endeavor to teach him how to teach. But, Endeavor's reaction was violent. He said he only created Shoto to surpass the number 1 hero and so he would not help All Might.

"My father could never beat All Might so he thought of another plan. He planned to have a quirk marriage to my mom. Of course, my mom agreed because of the wealth and power he has. But, this was only for my mom's quirk. My older siblings were not born as my father had wished. And I was perfect. But, I hated it. He used me as a tool to beat the rock that he had tried to beat for so many years. I became his tool. The only memory I remembered of my mom is that she used to tell me that my left side was a burden to her. And, she poured boiling water to that side. In short, not using my left side is a part of my revenge. And, I plan to win without using it." He looked at Izuku seriously.

Izuku smiled. "I always help others, even if they don't like it. So, let this be a declaration of war between us. So that you can prove to your father that you are your own person."

Little did they know, Katsuki was listening to them.