Chapter 51: Objectives

"If you can manage to maintain that state where in One for All is coursing through your whole body, and still be able to move, then you'll be drawing a very clear line from how you were during the sports festival and now!" The pro hero, Gran Torino, exclaimed. "Now then, what will you do? Let's do three minutes for starters!" He exclaimed as he got his stopwatch. "Only three minutes?" Izuku asked. "Yup! And for that time, try landing a hit on me, will 'ya?" Gran Torino replied as he jumped to attack the student.

The student prepared his eyes. He quickly looked at his back, only to see the old man attacking him from behind. He quickly dropped down to avoid the blow but it didn't work. "Gah!" Izuku exclaimed. *Damnit! It snapped of!* Izuku thought.

"Pitiful!" The teacher exclaimed as he went bouncing off inside his house. "If your reaction time is this extremely slow," He began. "Then how are are 'ya goin' to save everybody eh?!" He asked as he landed a hit. "He who is extolled as the 'Symbol of Peace' should smash pass walls like this one!" He exclaimed. *He's not giving me anytime... anytime to spread it across my body!* Izuku thought as he received another group of hits.

*The hits aren't that heavy... but his speed is too fast for my eyes to even follow.* The student thought. *If I could just have a little time for myself to spread All of One across my body...* He thought. Then, and idea popped unto his head. He dropped down and crawled through the nearest furniture, a sofa.
**It's probably from Ikea. Jk jk jk**

"Buying yourself some time over there, sonny?" Gran Torino asked as he went closer. "How idiotic! I see you there!" He laughed. "And so, you won't be buying anytime, boy!" He said as he was about to hit the sofa but then Izuku punched the sofa upwards, proving that the teacher was caught off guard. "WOAHHH!" Gran Torino exclaimed.

*So he was drawing me out! To break my movements!* The teacher thought as Izuku activates One for All throughout his body. "Oh nuuuu! You've got me!" The pro hero laughed. Izuku quickly stood up. "One for All...." He muttered as he jumped high. "FULL COWL!!!" The student exclaimed as he punched the teacher. Sadly, Gran Torino dodged it. "Oww... so close." He mocked. Izuku fell to the ground but he quickly looked back. *Behind me!* He thought. There, Gran Torino was lauching an attack. *During the moment you're back is taken... are you saying that your next move is goin' to be the same as the last, kid?!* The teacher thought.

Izuku jumped higher than the position Gran Torino is at. He's hoping to win the match by pushing the teacher down to the ground. As he put his plan into action, he aimed his hands to the teacher's head. Unfortunately, the teacher dodged his finishing move. *W-what?! He dodged it?!* The student thought. As the pro hero dodged this, he bounced to the next wall. Izuku, having nothing to cushion his fall, panicked. He's heading straight to the ground. Then, the teacher attacked Izuku from his back. He stepped on Izuku's spinal cord and made Izuku fell to the ground.

When Izuku fell into the ground, he coughed blood. "And that's three minutes." The teacher said as he stopped the stopwatch. "Woah kiddo, are you alright?" He asked as he went to the boy. "Y-yeah... I'm fine..." Izuku said as he coughed. Once Izuku's coughing finished, Gran Torino apologized for kicking too hard.

Then, they went back to the topic. "It's really hard... even to keep my quirk at this rate. I'm nowhere near..." Izuku said. "No..." Gran Torino disagreed. "The judgement, through analysis and prediction, to your attack when your enemy's guard is down... you're the type of kid who thinks stuff through a routine basis." He said. *In just three minutes, he dramatically changed from before... Even though I went dodging in earnest after such a long time! That kid might just beat me!* He thought.

"Alrighty! Now we just need to get used to it!" Gran Torino smiled. "But wait... come to think of it... you haven't eaten any breakfast yet have you?" He asked his student. "Eat... breakfast? Oh yeah... thanks for reminding me." Izuku said.

**^^^^^^^^^^**

"In order to accomplish anything... you need a creed.... a mind..." Hero Killer: Stain, said. "That those weaklings, who lack them both, are destroyed. That is why... you die." He said. He's currently helding a knife against Shigaraki and he's ready to kill him. "Ahahahah!" Shigaraki laughed. "You're too strong... damnit. Blackmist! What the hell are you waiting for?! Send him back!" He ordered. "My body... won't move..." the black mist said. "It must be his quirk..."

"The word 'hero' lost it's meaning. This world's society is all runned by fakes here and there!! Even fucking criminals!! They all just brag about their 'power' and get caught by fakes." The hero killer- ahem... I mean... the killer preached. Shigaraki is frustrated. He finally took action and grabbed the killer's knife. "W-wait... just wait a sec... this palm... you can't be..." He muttered as he watched his knifes go into dusts. "I'll fucking kill you..." Shigaraki muttered. "You're so goddamn loud and noisy... you're better off being a preacher than a killer, eh? Well, if you're going to ask me... I ain't got anything so dramatic.... but... it's all... all the fault of that fucking All Might." He said. "I WANNA CRUSH THE SOCIETY WHERE THAT TRASH IS WORSHIPED AND PRAISED LIKE A GOD!!! I WANNA CRUSH IT TO DUST... I WANT TO BURN IT ALL!!! THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN THINKING! UNLIKE YOU WHO GOES AND PREACH ABOUT WHAT'S RIGHT AND WHAT'S WRONG!!!"

Stain jumped backwards as Shigaraki tried to kill him. "So that's what you're all about..." Stain said. "Hahhhhh?" Shigaraki looked at him in confusion. "It seems our goals lie at polar opposites. But... destroying today's society... is one thing we have in common." Killer Stain smirked. "Are 'ya fucking kidding me? Aren't I the type who you 'Despise the most'?" Shiagaraki mocked. "I tested you... those who're at Death's door always show their true colors. You're an odd one... but you're mind grows crooked seeds of creed dwells inside. I wonder... what fruits those will bear..." Stain told Shigaraki. "I might save disposing of you for after I ascertainated with my very own eyes. It probably won't be too late..." He added. "Dispose of us eh? I hate adding a bitch to our party." Shigaraki told the black mist. "Shigaraki Tomura, if we add him to our ranks, our attack power would definitely increase!" The black mist replied. "Well then, our business is settled. Now, return me to Hosu. There's something I've left untouched there...." Stain said.