Chapter 5: Graduation

Izuku woke up earlier than Inko had expected. "Mama! Hurry! We're going to be late!" Izuku said as he tugged his mother's dress. "Ok Izuku, let's eat breakfast first." Inko said as she gave a plate of bacon and eggs to her child. "I want a soba today. But, I'm fine with this." Izuku smiled and gobbled up his breakfast.

After he ate, he took a bath, brushed his teeth and went to his mother. "Mama! We are going to be late! Hurry!" Izuku was really excited. "Ok. Ok. Let's now go to your school." Inko said as she picked her son up. She grabbed her bag and locked the door.

"Mama! Hurry!" Izuku said while at his mother's back. "Hah hah, you sure are heavier." She sighed. My Izuku is getting older now. I hope I'll enjoy the remaining of his life with him.

"Mama! We're here already! Lookie it's Kacchan!" Izuku said as he pointed towards an ash-blond child. "But, I won't be sitting next to him. Here mama, you'll sit here." Izuku grabbed his mother's hand and led her towards a chair. "Mama, I have to go in front. I hope you can take pictures of me-*cough*" Izuku waved at Inko and went away. "Kacchan! Wait for me!" Izuku ran towards his friend but he started coughing blood, again.

"Deku, are you all right?" His friend supported him. "I told you not to run." Katsuki reminded him. "It's ok-*cough* I-i'm f-fine now."

The graduation started. Katsuki recieved one academic award but Izuku got much more. It's because he needs to rest all day, he either talks with Katsuki or studies. Or, watch All Might videos.

"Next is Katsuki Bakugo. He had recieved Best in Physical Education." One of the teachers announced. Katsuki smiled a smile that one doesn't really want to see... movi g on, Izuku waited for his turn.

"Next is Izuku Midoriya. He had recieved Best in Science, Best in Computer, Best in Science, Best in Language, and Best in Reading." They announced. Izuku smiled.

Suddenly, Why, why do I feel like..., then, Izuku started to cough violently with blood. Mostly parents panicked. "Is that kid alright?!"
"I'm calling the ambulance."
"Where are the parents of this child?!"
"Someone help this child!"

"*cough* I-i-*cough* can't b-*cough*-breath *cough*" Izuku coughed. He continued this for a minute or 2 then he passed out.

Izuku was brought to the hospital. After 2 hours, he waked up. "Izuku, are you alright?" His mother asked him. "M-mama, i-it h-h-hurts. A-a lot." Izuku cried.

Inko hugged her child. "Izuku, please be careful." She cried.

The Bakugos can't help but feel sorry for them. "Inko, please, forgive our family for causing you and your son trouble." Masaru Bakugo apologizes. "It's fine. I'll forgive you." The mother said as she sure dried her eyes.

Izuku spent 1 night at the hospital to be observed. Inko stayed with her child.

"Son, it's past your bed time already. Sleep now." Inko reminded Izuku. "Ok mom." He sighed and slept soundly.

"Inko Midoriya, your son is healing slowly. His body began to fix itself. Keep his healty routine and he might live up to 30." One of the doctors informed the mother.

"I'll make sure my son eats healthy food and takes care of himself." Inko smiled. She looked at her son and sigh. Where could have your father stayed? Is he still alive? She thought.

"Good morning doctor. Izuku woke up ready and he said he wants to go home now. Is he allowed to go out already?" Inko greeted the doctor in morning.

"Ahh yes. Our observation was finished already. Have a safe trip to home!" The doctor waved at the family and watched them go to their house.

"Mama, can I see my medals?" Izuku begged. "Oh, it's at home. Don't worry, we're almost there. Just a little more." Inko smiled.

A while later, they reached their dwelling. "Mama can I see the medals now?!" Izuku was excited. "Pretty ple-*cough*-ase???" Izuku had a puppy-dog eyes on his face. Of course, who can resist such cuteness? *cough* me *cough*

"Alright Izuku, here." Inko showed Izuku a handful of medals. "The award for Best in Math, Best in Science, Best in Computer blah blah blah, goes to.... Izuku Midoriya!" The mother cheered as she put all the medals in her child's neck.

"Yeeyyy! I got many medals at school! I can't wait for next year!" Izuku chirpped. His mother smiled, she saw the perfect smile the world could ever have, her son's smile.

My Izuku must be really happy... I hope he would stay like this forever. The mother thought.

They had fun for the rest of the day. They went to a shopping mall and bought All Might merchandise for Izuku and they went to Izuku's favorite restaurant.

"I love katsudon* so much I can eat it all day!" Izuku exclaimed as he gobbled up the katsudon.

"Yeah. I figured. You told that to me a dozen times already!" The mother replied. "Yummy katsudon! I wish Kacchan was here, he would really enjoy it. Oh I know, what if we bring a katsudon to him? Please mama." Izuku begged. The mother coudn't help but say yes. "Fine Izuku, but this is only for this time, ok?" The mother sighed and the child nodded.

After they ate, they went to the house of Katsuki. They rang the doorbell and Mitsuki answered immediately. "Hello Inko and Izuku! What brings you here?" Mitsuki asked.

"Heh, my son just wanted to give this katsudon to Katsuki. He said he is the friendliest of his classmates." Inko said as she handed out a katsudon to Mitsuki.

"Hey, before you go, can you eat with us tonight? You don't have to if you want." Mitsuki offered. Inko thought about it and then she agreed. "Sure!" She replied.

"Deku?" Kacchan asked as he peeked from a corner. "Kacchan? Is that you?" Izuku asked as he started to move towards that corner.

They hugged each other in delight to see one another. "Are you gonna eat with us tonight?" Katsuki asked. "I think so." Izuku replied.

The 2 families had fun that night. When they finished, Izuku waved goodbye to his friend.

*A katsudon is a breaded pork on rice. It's Izuku's favorite.

 It's Izuku's favorite