Chapter 16: Support Class, a Second Class

Lunch came and they all went to the grand mess hall. Izuku sat down with Katsuki and turned opened his eyes. His new update really helps him out.

Some of his classmates followed him, wondering about Izuku's strange behavior. "Get lost fuckers. We can see you." Katsuki looked at the area their hiding. "Aww dang it! I thought we could know your secret." The pink girl first popped out. "Yeah, in the entrance exam, Bakugo pointed out that his friend was blind. Then, Aizawa-sensei told us that he scored top 1 on both practical and written." A girl with black hair and weird hairstyle added.

"Also, you've been his guide ever since we saw you two. Such manliness!" A man with red hair and weird hairstyle also said. Every single student on 1-A gathered around Izuku and Katsuki.

Izuku and Katsuki didn't mind them. They just ate their lunch and went to the support group's classroom. "Hey! That isn't 1-A! Your going the wrong way!" The Soumei graduate reminded them. "Who told you that Deku's going to that shitty classroom?!" Katsuki yelled. Izuku searched for the support classroom. "Where could 1-H be?!" Izuku asked himself. "Oh. Found it!" Izuku smiled and waved Katsuki goodbye.

Izuku was about to enter the room but a pro hero showed up. "Heya! Izuku Midoriya right? I've heard you did a great job at the Department of Heroics! Congrats." A teacher greeted him. "I-uh-hi! Are you the homeroom teacher of 1-H?" Izuku asked. "Yes. You can call me Maijima-sensei." He smiled and went inside the classroom with Izuku.

"This is the kid who I talked to you about. His name is Izuku Midoriya. He had a request that he wants to be a part of both the Department of Heroics and Support. We, the school staff, agreed but only if he passes both. Thankfully, he did. He would be joining us every morning starting tomorrow. Feel like this is your home Midoriya." Maijima smiled.

Maijima showed Izuku his seat. He was assigned to seat besides a pink-haired girl who he sat beside during the entrance exam. "Hi! My name is Mei Hatsume. Nice to meet you!" The girl said. "Oh-I-uhm I-hi, Izuku Midoriya." Replied Izuku.

Mei notices that when Izuku sat down, he never opened his eyes. "Hey, what's that baby doing beside your eye?" Mei asked. Izuku was confused. "Baby? What baby?" He asked. "O-oh I'm terribly sorry. I usually call inventions babies. My bad." Mei apologizes.

"Oh-that thing? It's my invention. I made it to help me see. You see, I became blind when I was at middle school. This device helped me see since then. I constantly update it." Izuku said.

After that, Maijima started the discussion. The afternoon schedule composes of normal classes while the morning schedule composes of classes that involves inventing.

Maijima told them that Present Mic will be their next teacher. He will be teaching English. Then, Present Mic entered the room.

"Wazzup everybody? Now, let's learn about English! Yeah!" Present Mic yelled.

Maijima went outside. "Now let's start with some basic English." Present Mic said as he wrote a sentence on the board. "Now, raise your hand if you know what the error.is in the sentence!"

Everybody thought it was boring, but Izuku thought it was very easy. Izuku raised his hand. "Sensei, the past participle is in the wrong place. It's number 4." Izuku recited.

"Corrrreeecccttttttt!" Present Mic yelled. This kid... he's quite special. With the knowledge he has, he can be the best student out there. But, due to his health, he can't. Present Mic saw Izuku's potential. So did the other teachers who came in to teach them.

Midnight, who's teaching Modern Hero Art History, was also impressed by Izuku's knowledge. Izuku, however, did not contain any voice records about their lesson. He simply memorized and studied them all during his free time.

Cementoss, who's teaching Modern Literature, was surprised at Izuku's memory. Izuku had memorized almost all the famous authors and the books they had published.

Ectoplasm, who's teaching Mathematics, was shocked at how fast Izuku could do mental math. The square roots, he had mastered it perfectly... this kid... we did a good choice of letting him stay. Ectoplasm thought.

In summary, all teachers were amazed when they saw this gifted child. Although, they couldn't help but wonder who made him blind and sick. Nezu, the school principal, decided to observe Izuku.

His intelligence is very high. Also, he is very attentive during normal and boring classes. Obviously, he knows more than his classmates. Also, Aizawa told me that he was a very wise man. He uses his own knowledge to make up his physical weakness. His quirk however, is very similar to Toshinori. Yet, in his record, it says that he has the quirk Fire Control which is very strange. He also likes to be with one student in 1-A named Bakugo. I bet they are childhood friends. Even in normal classes like this, he tends to think very oftenly. He may not notice it but he talks a lot even if no one is listening to him. Nezu thought as he was observing them.

Their homeroom teacher came in for an announcement. "Tomorrow morning, we shall start our activity. Start thinking of some useful support items that pro heroes need. This activity shall be recorded." With that, Maijima dismissed them.

Izuku went to class 1-A after, hoping to still see what their lesson is. But, 1-A was also dismissed. "Kacchan! Heya! How did your day go?" Izuku walked up to Katsuki. "Well, it was pretty boring. We did Math and shit." Katsuki replied while assisting Izuku downstairs. "Let's hurry. We might miss the train." Katsuki said as he grabbed Izuku.

On their way home, they talked about what happened. "The questions in 1-H are quite easy. The topics are kinda fun that's why I like it there." Izuku smiled. "Well, 1-A did some normal, boring shit. I didn't listen to the teachers nor did I take notes 'cause they just teach bullshit." Katsuki sweared.

Katsuki left Izuku at the entrance of their apartment and headed home. I could tolerate them if Izuku was in 1-A all the time. Katsuki thought.